Chic-Fil-A Backs Down, Stops Donating to Anti-Gay Causes, "Clarifies" Stance on Gays

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Microsoft doesnt come out and say *we want all human beings, white, black, gay, elderly* to use our products. They just sell a product and whoever buys it, buys it. They dont cater to special groups and for that, i cant say much but chick fil a? To me, i lose some respect for that company and it really sours the flavor of their products to take a stance and then back down to a demon. Its so demonic, friend. :yeshrug:

Im guessing you'll be eating at chic fil a more now?

Naw, i don't eat much fast food, and when i do, it's just wendy's for me.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow. Chik Fil A have some fukkin integrity...

don't let the homosexuals continue to push their agenda on the country. I wonder, will ANYBODY actually STAND UP against their acts and NOT back down? Damn, they vilify anybody that says anything bad about them, make them to be the worst people on the world for not accepting and celebrating their lifestyle.

If they choose to be known as something more than just a fast food restaurant, whether it be Christian, anti-gay, etc. then they'll have to deal with the positive and negative results of that.

If they don't want to polarize themselves, perhaps they should keep their mouths shut and peddle the chicken.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I wonder if this is the shift in the other direction that was bound to come as a result in the OVERLY RIGHT SHIFT we took in the 2000-2008.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They probably want to get into the ny, Chicago and boston markets. Too much money there to pass up
basically.

This is obviously a money issue, no way they would back down if their numbers stayed the same.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
They should go out of business. Ill never eat their demonic chicken again.

This is a farse. Don't believe the article. They didn't clarify anything and they did NOT stop donating. They stopped donating to a few who supported "killing" gays and arresting gays. Those groups were funneling money to Africa.

OP probably didn't know that but research would show the fairies are out there trying to make this look like a win for them when in turn it's not

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is a farse. Don't believe the article. They didn't clarify anything and they did NOT stop donating. They stopped donating to a few who supported "killing" gays and arresting gays. Those groups were funneling money to Africa.

OP probably didn't know that but research would show the fairies are out there trying to make this look like a win for them when in turn it's not

Thank you, friend. Ill research this further. Sometimes the demornically biased media can run away with your thoughts.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Where is this research? The least you could do is post some sources that would contribute to the thread.

"Executives agreed in recent meetings to stop funding groups opposed to same-sex unions, including Focus on the Family and the National Organization for Marriage, according to Chicago Alderman Proco Joe Moreno."
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-chick-fil-a-gay-20120920,0,4334485.story

NOM and FotF aren't organizations that support killing and arresting gays. They're mundane right-wing anti-gay organizations. And the info here is coming from an Alderman, which is to say the city government.