Chicago Savages attempt execution of mother and son on the freeway.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wasn’t even paying attention to the date. I saw the video, thought that it was outrageous and brazen, and decided to share it.
Of course you didn’t pay attention to the date and of course, you felt the need to be outrageists, stupid ass.

Didn’t even post up the link to the actual news story. But post up a link from that racist damn IG page. You must be bored and need attention so you can post the word “eradicate” for the 12,000th time.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
You need to come up with a new schtick or tagline-sounding like a coli bot

1. Does the Sha'carri Richardson situation prove that hood nikkas will always be the face of AAs?

Silly, dumb, bum ass, and dusty people love to defend the degeneracy in our community. Never fails. I’ll rejoice when this behavior is eradicated. :yeshrug:
  2. [IMG alt="TallMan_J"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/30/30385.jpg?1628661237[/IMG]

Chicago Savages attempt execution of mother and son on the freeway.

On the real… these c00ns of the community are dangerous. They either gotta be rehabilitated or eradicated. Most likely the latter. I doubt that these types of people can be reasoned with. :yeshrug:
  3. [
  4. [IMG alt="TallMan_J"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/30/30385.jpg?1628661237[/IMG]

5. [IMG alt="TallMan_J"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/30/30385.jpg?1628661237[/IMG]

Biden warns ‘defund the police’ slogan could hurt Democrats in Georgia runoffs.

Claim to want destructive and violent c00ns eradicated from our communities, yet run around repeating the slogan/idea of “Defund the police”, brehs. :francis:Have members of your political party use the phrase “Defund the police” while running for office during a spike in crime, brehs. :mjlol...
  6. [IMG alt="TallMan_J"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/30/30385.jpg?1628661237[/IMG]

Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Aye @CHICAGO Will I get banned if I start posting the photos of the countless dead Nazis that the Russians have eradicated? I think that @Orbital-Fetus needs to see the great cleansing of Ukraine. I’m sure that I can find some that aren’t as graphic. :patrice:Can I post the videos of the...

You’re a real flip flopping ass individual. One day your in my DM’s all buddy buddy, and the next, you’re trying to expose me (desperately failing at it, may I add). You stay burning bridges on here. Bipolar as fukk.

I guess I hurt your feelings in that thread about those Cali officers getting killed earlier today. I figured it would. “Hit dogs holler.”
:mjlol:

I rocked with you, even when your ass was CLEARLY overboard and in the wrong. That’s over. At least I can stop being cordial with you now.
:yeshrug:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Of course you didn’t pay attention to the date and of course, you felt the need to be outrageists, stupid ass.

Didn’t even post up the link to the actual news story. But post up a link from that racist damn IG page. You must be bored and need attention so you can post the word “eradicate” for the 12,000th time.

Yep. I hurt those feelings in the post/thread below. Try hard ass. Sit down somewhere. You might condone degeneracy in the ADOS Community, but I certainly don’t.
:yeshrug:

weebey-thewire.gif

Nikkas are trying entirely too hard. The majority of them are posing.
:pachaha:

Let them or someone they know get carjacked (or worse), and they’ll be dialing 911 or at the precinct filing a report with the quickness just like any other civilian.
:mjlol:

They’ll be the very ones down there talking about “Please catch them, officer! Bring them to justice.”

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

Also, It’s *outrageous, “stupid ass”. There’s an edit button and auto-spell for a reason.

Outrageists… is that German?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Bra, idk HOW tf they survived that shyt. Them nikkas was all up in the side of that car.
Chicago nikkas can't shoot. That's why you see stats like "45 shot, 5 deaths" over weekends in Chicago news. You saw how many shots they let off before the glass cracked?