Chicago Teens Caught Horrifically Bullying Black Female Teacher In Class (VIDEO)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but if im that female teacher, im calling a husband, boyfriend, brother or cousin to whoop these kids asses. Wouldnt even care about termination. People dont deserve this treatment especially when they doing their jobs. Enough is enough.
fukk the call the principle or police. No idea why she sat there and took that

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
A damning indictment on black american culture. Just damning. When people try to augment the 'black lives matter' conversation, by addressing our own behavior and what we do to each other as being just as important as white racism THIS is what we're talking about. Scores of black children and young adults, who are unchecked and unaccountable for their wild, out-of-control behavior is a necessary addendum to conversations about harassment, mistreatment, and bias from the broader society. Im so fukking pissed about this video, you have no idea.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
A damning indictment on black american culture. Just damning. When people try to augment the 'black lives matter' conversation, by addressing our own behavior and what we do to each other being just as important as white racism THIS is what we're talking about. We have scores of black children, who are unchecked and unaccountable for their wild behavior as an addendum to conversations about harassment, mistreatment, and bias from the broader society. Im so fukking pissed about this video, you have no idea.

I knew it would hit you in particular hard breh :mjcry:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Lots of buzzwords in the OP. :patrice:Only words missing was "thug" and "savage". Honestly it wasn't as bad as i expected but still fukked up. He was mainly showing out for the females i think. She did the best thing and remained calm and basicly ignored him. I worked in a youth detention center for 2 years so watching this brought back memories. She handled this the best way possible. Keep in mind, she's dealin with undeveloped minds so stooping to his level would have been the worse thing to do.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
She did the right thing, let them hang themselves and went home with piece of mind.

Now those kids will receive proper consequences and will probably always be remembered as the bafoons they are. Not to mention the embarrassment their parents and family's feel.

Doing the right thing is not sitting there and taking abuse from juveniles. She attempted to do the right thing by asking for security, but it seems no one bothered to call them in.

As for the consequences, I doubt that these kids care all that much about being reprimanded by the institution. Looks like they were already in some sort of detention. As for embarrassing their families, I doubt kids with good parenting would act out in the manner these kids were acting out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A damning indictment on black american culture. Just damning. When people try to augment the 'black lives matter' conversation, by addressing our own behavior and what we do to each other being as being just as important as white racism THIS is what we're talking about. Scores of black children and young adults, who are unchecked and unaccountable for their wild, out-of-control behavior is a necessary addendum to conversations about harassment, mistreatment, and bias from the broader society. Im so fukking pissed about this video, you have no idea.
fukk outa here. This ain't got shyt to do with black American culture. Just some dumb ass kids doing dumb shyt.

You can find kids of all races doing the same or even worse shyt.

This has nothing to do with police brutality or black people standing against institutionalized oppression.

I thought you were a much more insightful person this :smh:

Last edited: