Chicago Teens Caught Horrifically Bullying Black Female Teacher In Class (VIDEO)

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A damning indictment on black american culture. Just damning. When people try to augment the 'black lives matter' conversation, by addressing our own behavior and what we do to each other being as being just as important as white racism THIS is what we're talking about. Scores of black children and young adults, who are unchecked and unaccountable for their wild, out-of-control behavior is a necessary addendum to conversations about harassment, mistreatment, and bias from the broader society. Im so fukking pissed about this video, you have no idea.

I get what your saying and agree with what you're saying but abhorrent behavior and being killed by police aren't the same nor is a justification for racism.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doing the right thing is not sitting there and taking abuse from juveniles. She attempted to do the right thing by asking for security, but it seems no one bothered to call them in.
If she really wanted security she would have gone to get them.

As for the consequences, I doubt that these kids care all that much about being reprimanded by the institution. Looks like they were already in some sort of detention. As for embarrassing their families, I doubt kids with good parenting would act out in the manner these kids were acting out.
These are assumptions by you and not really pertinent to the issue at hand.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This exact same thread was posted yesterday and the video is from someone's facebook posted in 2011

A damning indictment on black american culture. Just damning. When people try to augment the 'black lives matter' conversation, by addressing our own behavior and what we do to each other being as being just as important as white racism THIS is what we're talking about. Scores of black children and young adults, who are unchecked and unaccountable for their wild, out-of-control behavior is a necessary addendum to conversations about harassment, mistreatment, and bias from the broader society. Im so fukking pissed about this video, you have no idea.

You're using a video of a slow class to indict black Americans

What kind of black "culture" do you see in the video

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
If she really wanted security she would have gone to get them.

These are assumptions by you and not really pertinent to the issue at hand.

So you're saying she didn't really want security? Was she just using the kids for her entertainment or something? :heh:

And my points are pertinent to the conversation. These are unruly kids with behavioral issues, and the root cause of those issues need to be addressed. First you have to look at the household where the individuals come from. Besides abusing their teacher and acting like animals, they were also calling out all sorts of gang names and throwing up gang signs. So my points are pretty relevant to the discussion.