Chick Speaks Her Mind On Men Who Are Gay On The Low In Atlanta! "In My Opinion Everyone Is Gay Until

Gravity

Banned
Daps
For those females living in ATL.

This shyt true?

Black women don't really have a leg to stand on here because they're hypocrisy perpetuates the down low shyt. Black women overwhelmingly support the agenda to normalize homosexuality while at the same time they admit that they won't fukk with dudes who go both ways. It has to be one or the other. If you wouldn't personally deal with a man who is gay or bisexual then don't support the agenda telling men that that shyt is ok. Black women are on some "nothing wrong with being gay you straight black men with this toxic masculinity gotta stop being so homophobic..........but I'd never deal with a gay/bi man tho" shyt and it's causing confusion. If black women would stop being so hypocritical then maybe these down low fags wouldn't have to lie to you(you as in black women in general) about it.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
*yawn*

another over 30 and single chick throwin out reasons why she can't find a man...the dl thing isn't exclusive to black men or Atlanta...i'm gay and live in the A and every dude out here ain't fukkin men or experimenting...

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Maybe if she got her choppers straightened out, more dudes would be receptive.
Snag-a-dude or Snaggatoof...

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Well shyt brother very interesting reply.

I am looking to relocate soon and make roots. I got the money and time to do so and I was really considering ATL, Denver, Phoenix....but how is dating for black men out in ATL....? I am curious as I am planning in 2 weeks to get out there and do some recon.

You can eat better than you can in most cities

Had a gf and a side chick

All while I was waitin tables

:shaq:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

I am looking to relocate soon and make roots. I got the money and time to do so and I was really considering ATL, Denver, Phoenix....but how is dating for black men out in ATL....? I am curious as I am planning in 2 weeks to get out there and do some recon.
All the times I went to Atlanta all the men were like:steviej: "this place heaven on Earth! It's so many woman!!!"

All the women were like :upsetfavre: "it's okay"

One woman went as far to say anybody living in the city ain't shyt and all the people serious about their relationships and building a family move to the Carolinas, Tennessee, or Texas.

One of our Uber drivers was blunt about it and said in Atlanta you never have to grow up, it's like college life forever (partying/chasing hoes). That's why he loved the city.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Why do yall nikkas keep wanting to come out here if all there is is gay nikkas :jbhmm: