Chicks going on fake polo shopping sprees. Opulence!

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
ER_66, post: 15617992, member: 15790"]I'm Jelling... :youngsabo:

:troll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah i remember that - alot of people got pissed because of the felon part

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll realize US Polo Assn. came out decades before RL Polo right? :usure:

And ya'll do realize that the US Polo Assn. is the official brand for the sport of polo?:usure:

Really though the only reason why RL is looked at as cool while USPA gets shytted on is cause it's more expensive.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
stfu cac. Us polo assn is a well known knockoff.

They bit the logo and they have polo in their name. Would be easy for someone who doesn't know much about clothes to become confused.

Trash fit and trash quality. Obvious imitation brand.

This is like saying "why wouldn't you buy shaqs? They're a totally different brand. Never bit off jordan or nike at all"

:mjlol: ok Polo King

and yo momma a single cac bytch

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's fake Polo because they are trying to market themselves AS polo and tricking ppl(like the ones in the OP) in to thinking theya re getting some Ralph Lauren stuff meanwhile they are getting suckered in to some Randy Lorenzos
:deadrose:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ya'll realize US Polo Assn. came out decades before RL Polo right? :usure:

And ya'll do realize that the US Polo Assn. is the official brand for the sport of polo?:usure:

Really though the only reason why RL is looked at as cool while USPA gets shytted on is cause it's more expensive.:russ:
Has nothing to do with that and you know it. That uspa logo is blotchy and tacky as shyt

If anything you could argue it's because celebrities endorse it

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
People get caught up in price and names. I realized a long time ago that when it comes to fashion the masses are mostly sheep. It's a shame black people get so caught up in that too. Arguing over name brands like them white CEO give a damn about your black ass, wake the fukk up. Personally, I've rocked both RL and USPA. I don't chase names. If the quality is good and it looks good then it's a go.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish black people would glorify black-owned fashion brands. We give so much money to these white-owned businesses and brag about it online. It's fukking pathetic.
How much of that money "we" spend came the white-owned businesses profits? ...

Bragging I get but group economics ?

:laff: