Chicks going on fake polo shopping sprees. Opulence!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That shyt is pathetic. Go to the hood. Muthafukkas look at your god damn feet before they look at you in the eye. :dahell: I mean I literally hear dudes say ignorant shyt like, Them Jordan's are tight, but they aint the limited ones. :what: These aren't teenagers, I'd expect that dumb shyt for one of them. These are grown ass men. I don't get it. I really don't. I remember I was at the mall one time. Mall at 163rd from the people on the board from Miami. shyt is a dinky ghetto mall. But the got a muthafukkin foot locker of course. Outside was an employee and this grown ass man talking about "Ya'll still got my deposit for my Jordan's right?" Two weeks can't quick enough before I buy them. shyt is sad.

Deposits for jordans?!?! I didnt know there was a layaway plan for sneakers... :heh: and Yes i live outside jamaica ave i see all kinds of crazy shyt. but no other nikka has gotten in my face or whispered in my ear about my kicks...

:youngsabo: I'm too old to deal with that bullshyt. I'm trying to stack this paper, they waiting online for jordans... who's the crazy one?:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wtf I never knew they was 2 diff brands I walked pass the store thinking it's polo for kids or something but then I seen men's in the display walked in like damn they're prices dropped no one buying polo no more :mjlol: copped a few things thought I was on a come up.. fukk u nikkas

:russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had this convo before

Breh: Look at all these Ralph Lauren shirts I've bought :smugdraper:

Me: Cool, but they ain't RL :sitdown:

Breh: Yes they are, look, see POLO :lupe:

Me: Look closely :mjlol:

Breh: er...um, well who cares, Ralph Lauren shirts are overpriced anyway, I heard he's racist too :shaq2:

Me: Sure, sure :umad:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Deposits for jordans?!?! I didnt know there was a layaway plan for sneakers... :heh: and Yes i live outside jamaica ave i see all kinds of crazy shyt. but no other nikka has gotten in my face or whispered in my ear about my kicks...

:youngsabo: I'm too old to deal with that bullshyt. I'm trying to stack this paper, they waiting online for jordans... who's the crazy one?:manny:
No layaway. I thought that too. I asked this chick I worked with about what I saw. She talked to her brother. He is street. He told her that it was a deposit to ensure that he would get the Jordan's when it came to the stores. :snoop: You know how they wait in long lines when a new sneaker comes out? Wait in line and over pay for some sneakers for a person who doesnt' give to shyts about you or your community brehs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No layaway. I thought that too. I asked this chick I worked with about what I saw. She talked to her brother. He is street. He told her that it was a deposit to ensure that he would get the Jordan's when it came to the stores. :snoop: You know how they wait in long lines when a new sneaker comes out? Wait in line and over pay for some sneakers for a person who doesnt' give to shyts about you or your community brehs.

:mjlol:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Yo for real man? In here... I'm pro black as shyt. But damn u can't have a simple laugh without this shyt!?

Problem is, we get these black owned clothing companies that are trendy for a certian time and then they fade out.

Platinum fubu, vampirelife and all that other shyt. They, IMO, don't have a lasting professional and quality appearance. What grown as man is going to wear fat albert shyt? Not me. Nor am I gonna rock a leather jacket with crazy ass dragons everywhere on it. Simple but elegant is the key, and we just do not get it.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Problem is, we get these black owned clothing companies that are trendy for a certian time and then they fade out.

Platinum fubu, vampirelife and all that other shyt. They, IMO, don't have a lasting professional and quality appearance. What grown as man is going to wear fat albert shyt? Not me. Nor am I gonna rock a leather jacket with crazy ass dragons everywhere on it. Simple but elegant is the key, and we just do not get it.

my nikka relax bro, them cats made millions.

there are different brands that appeal to different demographics. Stop self hating so much.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my nikka relax bro, them cats made millions.

there are different brands that appeal to different demographics. Stop self hating so much.

People I swear, they say stop wearing white owned brands and start supporting black owned clothing companies, you give them a list of companies, then they turn around and say 'I can't wear that' 'that shyt is wack' etc etc:snoop: