Chicks going on fake polo shopping sprees. Opulence!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll realize US Polo Assn. came out decades before RL Polo right? :usure:

And ya'll do realize that the US Polo Assn. is the official brand for the sport of polo?:usure:

Really though the only reason why RL is looked at as cool while USPA gets shytted on is cause it's more expensive.:russ:
I would rather wear a Chaps "polo" than a USPA. I'd rather wear a fukking Old Navy "polo" over a USPA one.

The point isn't that USPA is some crap thing, they are looked at as being second rate becuase they are DIRECTLY trying to copy RL Polo and the Polo line.

USPA as an association has been around longer...as a Polo association, not as a brand. They didn't start selling branding until the 80's...after RL Polo was created.
They also didn't have that current logo until then either.

ANYONE that can't see they were trying to directly copy and try to steal business by being a clone is just outright blind, retarded, or don't want to accept the fact that they were taken byt this.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
10898015_10205268663213613_3100994054001629298_n.jpg

Ball out till you fall out.:deadrose:

:mjlol:

I didn't even know US polo association had their own flagship store like that.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
yeah for the regular gear. but it's a good spot to cop polo socks, draws and undershirts for the low price. ESPECIALLY dress socks. they are dirt cheap on marshalls.
I don't do things the brokeboy way. I cop full price :takedat:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh I get that but for the cheap price it's nice to have for a good week or two, I'm not gonna be paying shyt load of money for a pair of sneakers im gonna get dirty... Paying attention to another man's feet is some bytch shyt...
That shyt is pathetic. Go to the hood. Muthafukkas look at your god damn feet before they look at you in the eye. :dahell: I mean I literally hear dudes say ignorant shyt like, Them Jordan's are tight, but they aint the limited ones. :what: These aren't teenagers, I'd expect that dumb shyt for one of them. These are grown ass men. I don't get it. I really don't. I remember I was at the mall one time. Mall at 163rd from the people on the board from Miami. shyt is a dinky ghetto mall. But the got a muthafukkin foot locker of course. Outside was an employee and this grown ass man talking about "Ya'll still got my deposit for my Jordan's right?" Two weeks can't quick enough before I buy them. shyt is sad.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Wtf I never knew they was 2 diff brands I walked pass the store thinking it's polo for kids or something but then I seen men's in the display walked in like damn they're prices dropped no one buying polo no more :mjlol: copped a few things thought I was on a come up.. fukk u nikkas

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Ya'll realize US Polo Assn. came out decades before RL Polo right? :usure:

And ya'll do realize that the US Polo Assn. is the official brand for the sport of polo?:usure:

Really though the only reason why RL is looked at as cool while USPA gets shytted on is cause it's more expensive.:russ:

The U.S. Polo Assn. brand is the official brand of the United States Polo Association (USPA), the governing body of the sport of polo in the United States. The Association's trademarks and logos registered worldwide are managed by USPA Properties, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the USPA. The brand incorporated in 1981

Ralph came out in 67.