Chik-Fil-A training for GOAT customer service...

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always felt like they have good customer service because they emphasize treating your employees decently and a positve work environment ,too many places place employees in horrendous working conditions and employees end up despising the general environment and it reflects on their attitudes and poor service overall.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Chick fil a will have you trying to leave a tip with the fry cook. I went in there recently, they came up to the table we were at refilled our drinks and brought us extra sauce and didn’t have the audacity to charge. How do restaurants give you a 10 piece nugget with fries and two little ass sauces? Not chick fil a with GOAT customer service. It doesn’t even matter what neighborhood you go to, they’re always friendly...and y’all know what I mean :mjpls:.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Chic Fila is good food , fast service but that extra chippy shyt and overly attentive shyt they can keep that. Feel like I walk into a Scientology church, cashier tryna eyeball me all crazy and fake smiles and shyt. I'm good.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT consistency, strips, chicken sandwich

I haven’t had any chicken minis in months
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been to Chik-Fil-A a couple times....Food was ok....they kinda stingy with the portions.

Customer service was on point, but they have some competition on their hands when it comes to that element...

dutch-bros-coffee_416x416.jpg

Them muthafukkaz are just too damn chipper.Customer service so good/over the top, it begins to

feel offensive.Big smiling mugs diving in my front seat.The shyt can feel weird...on some maniacal Joker shyt

..Some Black Hole Sun shyt....
lvLvMQZ.gif

I ordered a smoothie the other day and threw that shyt in the garbage.All that cheerful energy coming from them white folks had me paranoid.

They were too nice.Must've slipped something into my drink!:merchant:.....Shyt cost me 8 bucks, to:francis: