Chik-Fil-A training for GOAT customer service...

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been to Chik-Fil-A a couple times....Food was ok....they kinda stingy with the portions.

Customer service was on point, but they have some competition on their hands when it comes to that element...

dutch-bros-coffee_416x416.jpg

Them muthafukkaz are just too damn chipper.Customer service so good/over the top, it begins to

feel offensive.Big smiling mugs diving in my front seat.The shyt can feel weird...on some maniacal Joker shyt

..Some Black Hole Sun shyt....
lvLvMQZ.gif

I ordered a smoothie the other day and threw that shyt in the garbage.All that cheerful energy coming from them white folks had me paranoid.

They were too nice.Must've slipped something into my drink!:merchant:.....Shyt cost me 8 bucks, to:francis:

I’ve gotten free drinks every time I’ve been to Dutch Bros, just figured they probably smoke somethin before work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve gotten free drinks every time I’ve been to Dutch Bros, just figured they probably smoke somethin before work

They're pretty generous.The first time I went there, had my son & niece in the car with me.They gave us all free smoothies.

Chipper than muthafukka!!...."Here try this one!!"...."This one's awesome!!"....."Like totally far out, bro!!"

They attack you with kindness.I don't feel like dealing with that shyt all the time:hhh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've never had a bad experience at Chick-Fil-A, and even worked at one for about 2 years during college.
I thought I would get tired of the food working there, but it just made me love it even more.

That fresh-squeezed lemonade :blessed:
Those waffle fries :whoo:
The Spicy Chicken Deluxe with the pepper jack cheese, dipping it in some Polynesian sauce :lawd:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I've never had a bad experience at Chick-Fil-A, and even worked at one for about 2 years during college.
I thought I would get tired of the food working there, but it just made me love it even more.

The Spicy Chicken Deluxe with the pepper jack cheese, dipping it in some Polynesian sauce :lawd:

How is that lemonade really made?
Cuz this is fast food. I know it aint no dude back there cuttin lemons and squeezing that shyt
:jbhmm:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
How is that lemonade really made?
Cuz this is fast food. I know it aint no dude back there cuttin lemons and squeezing that shyt
:jbhmm:
It was when I worked there. I was one of the folks that had to make the lemonade LOL
There's a machine that helps you squeeze the lemons. The rest is just sugar and water.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It was when I worked there. I was one of the folks that had to make the lemonade LOL
There's a machine that helps you squeeze the lemons. The rest is just sugar and water.

Must be a efficient machine cuz squeezing a gang of lemons to make a pitcher would take a chunk of ya shift

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Must be a efficient machine cuz squeezing a gang of lemons to make a pitcher would take a chunk of ya shift
It is; you literally cut the lemon in half, slide one half in the machine, press the juice out, and that's it (it's an electric machine, not manual).

Lemon juice is mad concentrated, so it didn't take long to knock out a pitcher. We would knock out a box of lemons (I think they still use Sunkist lemons) in no time.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's sad that I've never been to a Chik-Fil-A. :mjcry:

I'm a chick-fil-lay stan till the end.

As far as food, yea, it's not the best; but it's good. It's the customer service. Junk is just refreshing as hell, the way they go out of their way for the customer.

There is only 2 other place in my opinion that come close to them in customer service, Wataburger, and 5 Guys.

Matter of fact, I'm gonna goto chick-fil- lay in your honor

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

you worked there:wow:

I bet you're prime wifey material now... :wow: