Child in viral police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is why i always say to people in privlidge, if you want to give a child a better life, instead of adopting him from his family, give assistance to that family instead. Chances are his biological parents would've loved to be part of his life if they could afford to. Not all of these adoption cases are orphans or abused. In fact a very small percentage of them are cases like that. Most of the time it's just parents who are in extreme poverty. You can give them a better life by helping the parents instead of taking upon yourself to raise them.

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
eld5gg2y2dfsnapvj37a.jpg

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
From the pictures, it seems when sean penn left the relationship, she started to dress baby in girls clothing :wow:

article-0-1E74871600000578-808_634x788.jpg

I posted this a few years back on another forum. Have a close relative who is in the industry. Part of the reason they broke up is bc he didn't agree with how she was raising the kids.

2nd thing. It's not really my story to tell but one of my friends was adopted by a white family and is in therapy to the day(he's in his mid 30s) from being molested by his adopted parents. He was so traumatized, he's basically asexual. He rejects all intimate relationships with men and women.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let me throw my 2 cents on this.........

The whole 'white people adopting black children' started with Madonna, then Angelina Jolie, then a few others followed, and it was like some sick twisted inside joke that they were in on. Like someone here mentioned, they were adopting pet negros. shyt was sick and twisted back then, and its still sick and twisted today.

Look at that boy dressed in old man clothes with a fedora, that's the sick white mother's idea. Man I grew up in the early 90s, and at that age a boy just wants to wear basketball shorts, mess with playstation, and run around in the park. Why is it so difficult to let a boy be a boy? These white women out here trying to reinvent black parenting. Charlize Theron talking bout "he wants to wear a dress" man fukk outta here, growing up in the 90s I never knew one of my homies wanting to wear a dress and call it "normal", the entire idea to me is evil as fukk, in fact, the first time I ever heard of black boys wearing dresses was with these celebrity white moms, ya'll know that's some sick "domesticating" tactic they use, even writing this out made my stomach turn........ and the mom making the boy walk up to armed SWAT team members and shyt knowing they trigger happy just for a cot damn photo op, wild demonic filth man.

The whole story is diabolical behavior, I'm out.