Child in viral police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
One of the bytches friends

Reports keep bringing up a 2011 incident where CPS was notified. Sarah admitted her anger had gone too far. She accepted responsibility. Was she a perfect parent? No. Have you ever gone too far? Let your anger get out of control? I have. It's ugly to admit, but it is the truth.
Beat children and defend it brehs. :hhh:

It's fairly clear that (and I don't believe they did) even if they had noble intentions they got way in over their head because of their stupid martyr/saint complex and instead of getting help they turned into control freaks and when social services was on the trail again, I assume they couldn't just up and move this time, they took a header off a road.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
black-kid-crying.gif
:therethere:

ShelbyGT

Rookie
Daps
Latest Update

Bodies of the 3 missing kids still have not been found and are presumed dead. Investigators believe all 6 children were in the vehicle but still uncertain. (Again, why not release photos on the off chance Devonte and his sisters ran away or met some other fate.)

Authorities now believe crash was intentional and a "felony has been committed." Odometer pinned at 90 MPH at time of crash but that reading could have been caused by impact.

Search warrant executed for computers, credit card and bank statements, etc., for probable cause. Investigators will not confirm if suicide note left behind or confirm which female was driving.

Read elsewhere the kids were from Houston. 2 sets of siblings - Devonte (from the hug photo), Sierra and Jeremiah; Hannah, Abigail and Markis.

heavynutz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2liwuc7.jpg

MENDOCINO COUNTY (AP) — - California Highway Patrol officials say preliminary evidence shows the cliff crash that killed a Washington state family may have been intentional.

Capt. Greg Baarts with the CHP Northern Division says information pulled from the SUV’s software shows the vehicle was stopped at the highway pullout before it accelerated straight off the cliff.

Baarts says the electronic information combined with the lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional.

A Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office spokesman says authorities believe at least one felony was committed but declined to specify.

Five members of the Hart family were found dead. Searchers are looking for three more children believed to have been in the vehicle when it went over a scenic coastal overlook and landed on rocks in the Pacific Ocean below.

CHP: SUV that plunged off cliff killing family may have been an intentional act

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Sometimes you think your life is bad but then you just take a look at the world around you.

Why are people so evil?
I might be drunk but a lot of people are broken a$$holes looking to validate themselves and work through their personal demons in the worst ways. I'm still consistently disgusted by the idea of people adopting 6 fukking children. Hard enough doing 4 of your own. 6 with all kinds of backgrounds and needs. That's not even touching on whatever weird racial shyt was going down or the abuse. Even with well meaning people it's just something that shouldn't be fukking done. Then you got these abusive a$$holes whom of course care more about reputation. That fb post of their friends, "she was a good person" fukk you a good a person realizes they're overwhelmed, gets help and doesn't MURDER children.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Someone posted this on a news facebook page. One of the neighbors observed when the left:
-----------------------------
Ken Knobbs This is and has been simple since the beginning after the neighbors were interviewed by the cops and then on TV. CPS banged on the families door trying to get someone to answer for 10-15 minutes and then left. 5 minutes later everyone comes out, no luggage in hand and then is never seen again until they find the crash scene. It is a multiple murder, suicide with a psycho at the wheel. SO SAD.