Childish Gambino fans, it's over

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Kinda sucks but I get that he doesn't want to devote so much time to music while he's got other projects going on. Keep in mind that Childish Gambino was a side side project that just took off.
He's provided us with some gems though, really talented dude

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Plus, yeah, he's gotten too mainstream and part of the whole Childish Gambino appeal was that he did thimgs differently. But as he's said from the beginning, he's not a rapper

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't blame him. He looks at it from a music fan's perspective where we love someone while they're the untapped resource but when they hit mainstream, we have a jaded relationship towards the new work. He's one of the most self aware acts so it will be a shame to see him go

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Donald probably realized that the artist money isn't seeing what he can make in the film industry. Breh is going to fulfill those contractual obligations and chuck the deuces.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well since its his last album I hope its more of because of the internet

even tho I love AML I want Donald to spit
This guy at my job was playing that in his office & I asked him about it. He was like yea I like listening to this because it's not all over the radio... I was like
qr4EA.gif

This album is like 3 years old...
:whoa: Not that it makes it any less dope... it's just not his new material.

I hate that he's hanging it up. But I'm glad I was a fan from the start. Because of the internet is instant vintage... it's just got a mad chill vibe to it like The Internet's music.
giphy.gif