Childish Gambino fans, it's over

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This guy at my job was playing that in his office & I asked him about it. He was like yea I like listening to this because it's not all over the radio... I was like
qr4EA.gif

This album is like 3 years old...
:whoa: Not that it makes it any less dope... it's just not his new material.

I hate that he's hanging it up. But I'm glad I was a fan from the start. Because of the internet is instant vintage... it's just got a mad chill vibe to it like The Internet's music.
giphy.gif

I really like Because of the internet its no way a classic decent album but everything around it was so intriguing to me

The whole script thing was something new or at least I never seen done before

The story itself was soo nonsensical about rick ross being his character's dad and the boy turned into a drug dealer and got murked:mjlol:

Then the albums are all lowkey connected in some way like some Childish Gambino universe was unique

I'm gonna miss that :mjcry:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I like his music.

But he's got a lot going on with film and TV too, so I get that he's good as long as he's creating on some level.

notorious8562

Sine Metu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense. His entire career has consisted of quitting things before they get stale and finding a new lane.

The EP he released just before Camp made me a Childish Gambino fan. I came into it with such low expectations and was impressed by how much he had improved from his previous work. Camp was a major step backwards from that EP, but everything he's released since then I've enjoyed.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He'll be back in about 6 years or so. Once a rapper always a rapper.

With that said hurry up and do that star Wars shyt or whatever you're do so you can come with a new season of Atlanta. All the best Gambino.

Edit: Speaking of Gambino I'm surprised the Gambino mob family never reached out or spoke on him using their last name as his rap name lol.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This guy at my job was playing that in his office & I asked him about it. He was like yea I like listening to this because it's not all over the radio... I was like
qr4EA.gif

This album is like 3 years old...
:whoa: Not that it makes it any less dope... it's just not his new material.

I hate that he's hanging it up. But I'm glad I was a fan from the start. Because of the internet is instant vintage... it's just got a mad chill vibe to it like The Internet's music.
giphy.gif

Who's that in the bottom Gif? Naomi?