China declares War on the Petro Dollar

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Anytime the US dollar is threatened the banksters and US gov send out the goons aka economic hit men :lolbron:
China is basically attacking the floating line of a much weakened US Empire. They surpassed the USA in GDP (PPP) some time ago and will surpass it in GDP (nominal, dollar-based) in 2021, they also control a key asset not mentioned: rare earths. China is already the strongest economic power in terms absolute (not relative because China's population is many times that of the USA) and both the USA and China know it, a situation very much comparable to the Anglo-German rivalry that caused WWI. The USA has wasted its primacy by not upgrading its public education system and relying on immigrants to do much of the intellectual work (research), by allowing the economy to become a consumer economy instead of a producer one and by basing its hegemony way too much on the military, without even the smarts to do it wisely (too aggressive, too impatient, too unwise and too reliant on 20th century top-to-bottom propaganda means). So far for China its much cheaper to "buy" a country than to invade it, they even "buy" those countries the USA invaded first, case of Iraq for instance, the USA instead is too heavily controlled by the Military-Industrial Complex to act wisely: war has become thee way of life and they don't seem able to do otherwise. But war is expensive and the USA relies on its oil-backed dollar to pay for it, diverting much of its costs to other countries that way. But now, if the dollar is not anymore the only "oil-backed" currency, the USA is going to change rather quickly.

I used to think that China would show its hegemony takeover with an invasion of Taiwan but now I realize they most likely will just subvert or buy Saudi Arabia instead. Interesting times.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@FAH1223 , this is where I'm confused with your position. You seen to be opposed to a US led hegemony, but this somehow bothers you due to our inability to sanction. Help me reconcile your views here.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 , this is where I'm confused with your position. You seen to be opposed to a US led hegemony, but this somehow bothers you due to our inability to sanction. Help me reconcile your views here.

Doesn't bother me at all. If the US ceases being an empire of a gazillion bases, it'll become a stronger country for it.

Sanctions at this point are toothless. They have been used so much. And this move by China along with the sanction busting of the US's own allies around the world with countries like Iran show that we are entering a new world where if the US wants to impose itself... all it has is the military and who wants to invade and destroy countries now?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Doesn't bother me at all. If the US ceases being an empire of a gazillion bases, it'll become a stronger country for it.

Sanctions at this point are toothless. They have been used so much. And this move by China along with the sanction busting of the US's own allies around the world with countries like Iran show that we are entering a new world where if the US wants to impose itself... all it has is the military and who wants to invade and destroy countries now?
That makes sense. Thanks for answering.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I say we go back to invading.

fukk it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
China is basically attacking the floating line of a much weakened US Empire. They surpassed the USA in GDP (PPP) some time ago and will surpass it in GDP (nominal, dollar-based) in 2021, they also control a key asset not mentioned: rare earths. China is already the strongest economic power in terms absolute (not relative because China's population is many times that of the USA) and both the USA and China know it, a situation very much comparable to the Anglo-German rivalry that caused WWI. The USA has wasted its primacy by not upgrading its public education system and relying on immigrants to do much of the intellectual work (research), by allowing the economy to become a consumer economy instead of a producer one and by basing its hegemony way too much on the military, without even the smarts to do it wisely (too aggressive, too impatient, too unwise and too reliant on 20th century top-to-bottom propaganda means). So far for China its much cheaper to "buy" a country than to invade it, they even "buy" those countries the USA invaded first, case of Iraq for instance, the USA instead is too heavily controlled by the Military-Industrial Complex to act wisely: war has become thee way of life and they don't seem able to do otherwise. But war is expensive and the USA relies on its oil-backed dollar to pay for it, diverting much of its costs to other countries that way. But now, if the dollar is not anymore the only "oil-backed" currency, the USA is going to change rather quickly.

I used to think that China would show its hegemony takeover with an invasion of Taiwan but now I realize they most likely will just subvert or buy Saudi Arabia instead. Interesting times.

Fam you preaching to the choir you will get no argument from me as I agree with everything you said..

I'm saying US is desperate and that Is exactly the type of shyt they will pull to destabilize a Chinese economy.. start pumping fake currency into the circulation lol