China declares War on the Petro Dollar

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
China its much cheaper to "buy" a country than to invade it, they even "buy" those countries the USA invaded first, case of Iraq for instance, the USA instead is too heavily controlled by the Military-Industrial Complex to act wisely: war has become thee way of life and they don't seem able to do otherwise.
You mean $824 billion a year for the military is pretty much a waste, & instead we shouldve been investing in human capital and more educated public :lupe:

Brehs, we are back to the gold standard :blessed: ...except we have to learn Chinese now :francis:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Good read: The End of the American Century

No, Trump’s vision does not spell the end of American power, but a retraction of American influence. It suspends American involvement as a global leader on global decision-making for a resolute policy of non-interference. At the State Department, when I traveled abroad for discussions with another nation’s government, I talked not only about agreements and exchanges and trade deals, but also about freedom of religion and expression, transparency, and rule of law. I sat in diplomatic “pull-asides” with President Obama and Secretary Kerry and foreign heads of state where they talked not only about America’s interests but universal values—free expression, religious liberty, rule of law. I sat next to Kerry as he demanded the release of political prisoners and journalists who were behind bars. These were uncomfortable discussions. I once had an African foreign minister say to me with a touch of annoyance: “You come and talk to me about transparency, but the Chinese come and build a super-highway.”

And that was often the case. And no other nation, I promise you, ever talked to that foreign minister about transparency. That is America’s strength, not its weakness. The Chinese, and now the Trump administration, will resolutely practice non-interference in other nations’ affairs. America First is not a policy that any of our allies around the world want to hear. Our adversaries are delighted. Our power and influence with our friends and adversaries came in large part because we were the one nation that did not always put ourselves first.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You mean $824 billion a year for the military is pretty much a waste, & instead we shouldve been investing in human capital and more educated public :lupe:

Brehs, we are back to the gold standard :blessed: ...except we have to learn Chinese now :francis:

Yet, NYC subway is falling apart. Bridges and infrastructure are antiquated.

At this rate, we gone to hit $1 trillion in a lil bit....:snoop: ....the public is literally in a psychological stupor...

a lot of men thinking like boys on this forum wouldn't get it :mjpls:

Let's all chip in to get a parachute, rifle, and some fatigues for Napoleon. We can call China up and tell them Napoleon is on the way, and he is ready to encourage you to stick with the Petrodollar.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What @FAH1223 won't tell you is that China is ONLY able to do this because of the United States.

Its the same shyt Russia does.

When you're not #1, you basically can do whatever you want and no one can do anything about it because they'll just call you a rogue nation.

Democracy? Rule of law? Low corruption? etc? None of it exists in China or Russia.

So of course they can just buy off a country, because they didn't invest in securing the defense of these countries in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
US sanctions are basically going to become toothless.
Right, but oil being priced in yuan by countries not under US sanctions is a long way off if it ever happens. China hasn't been able to make any real progress with regards to liberalizing their capital markets. They tried to go down that road recently and the deep economic problems that they have caused them to reverse course.

OBOR is a much more direct threat to US influence than any attempt by China to subvert whatever is left of the petrodollar system, in my opinion:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

actually China invests heavily in military spending.

They aren't better at social programs.

And this balance of power shift is a direct result of having an incompetent executive branch that other countries are finally willing to test.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know. Don't know why you would feel that way. I was just explaining how a certain poster is not about what he preaches.
I agree with you. You've been here longer than me and you're an intelligent poster. I just think that line normalizes him when it shouldn't.

I mean the head of our military is a draft dodger.

Nap's views are extreme whether he's a coward or not. No need to give him an out. :russ:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Fam you preaching to the choir you will get no argument from me as I agree with everything you said..

I'm saying US is desperate and that Is exactly the type of shyt they will pull to destabilize a Chinese economy.. start pumping fake currency into the circulation lol

An old recipe...
France did that in Guinea to destroy their economy and destabilize Sekou Toure.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
actually China invests heavily in military spending.

They aren't better at social programs.

And this balance of power shift is a direct result of having an incompetent executive branch that other countries are finally willing to test.

To be honest it's not just this current executive branch. Bush's dumbass and the neocons fukked up American hegemony.

If they had done a deal with Iran in 2005 and not gone into Iraq, things would be a lot different.

But choosing the Israelis/Saudis blindly over pursuing a realist foreign policy is what's declined America's hand in the Middle East.

This opened the door for the current Eurasian century we are seeing right now. BRICS was talking about leaving SWIFT and going to gold ten years ago.