China declares War on the Petro Dollar

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is super interesting. I wonder how the US gov't is going to react to this, because this is a clear subversion of US hegemony. Except we're not up against some third world pushover. This is CHINA. The big boys.

@FAH1223 yet again giving us high quality posts in this thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. I came to my senses. But I don't go around screaming "Merica fukk yeah!" and warmongering but also sitting behind a computer SAFE and comfy in my room instead of doing something about it.
This argument is 100% weak.

The military is a direct attachment to Wall Street.

Don't you ever forget it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be honest it's not just this current executive branch. Bush's dumbass and the neocons fukked up American hegemony.

If they had done a deal with Iran in 2005 and not gone into Iraq, things would be a lot different.

But choosing the Israelis/Saudis blindly over pursuing a realist foreign policy is what's declined America's hand in the Middle East.

This opened the door for the current Eurasian century we are seeing right now. BRICS was talking about leaving SWIFT and going to gold ten years ago.
Deal with Iran in 2005? :laff:

Bruh whats up with your timeline. Iraq war started in 2003. :francis:

Man listen...the Iraq war was GOING to happen. The US didn't maintain that 24/7/365 no fly zone for no reason. Bush just fukked up the mission statement. All that nation building shyt was never going to work.

Not to mention BEFORE 9/11/2001, China was the main threat to the United States anyways. Hacking, that spy-plane incident that killed the Chinese fighter pilot, etc.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with you. You've been here longer than me and you're an intelligent poster. I just think that line normalizes him when it shouldn't.

I mean the head of our military is a draft dodger.

Nap's views are extreme whether he's a coward or not. No need to give him an out. :russ:
I don't know how that makes me a warmonger, or if thats even a bad thing in this instance.

Everything you ate, wore, and used today was gained through either naval security on open seas or military supply lines.

I'm being a little bombastic for effect here, obviously, but some of y'all get WAY too soft when reality starts to creep in

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, but oil being priced in yuan by countries not under US sanctions is a long way off if it ever happens. China hasn't been able to make any real progress with regards to liberalizing their capital markets. They tried to go down that road recently and the deep economic problems that they have caused them to reverse course.

OBOR is a much more direct threat to US influence than any attempt by China to subvert whatever is left of the petrodollar system, in my opinion:manny:

lmao, I see we have a smart dumb nuffa

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Aren't sanctions the last peaceful diplomatic effort? So we would just end up being more trigger happy?