China tries — and fails — to build its own Manhattan

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
How could you lose what you didn't have
bruh.. money is created out of thin air and leant to corporations.. this money has to be repaid with interest.. how can you add interest and pay it to the people that create the money? inflation is the only certainty in this equation..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
At the top level yes, on the ground level it's 100% grind. How many calls are you willing to make? How many stocks are you willing to review? How many pitches are you able to make in a day to investment funds? How many real estate deals are you looking to review? How long are you willing to eyeball the stock price ticker until it hits the exact moment you want to buy/sell? At the bottom level, it's ALL GRIND, which means it's ALL YOU. If you not willing to grind, then I agree, it's not gonna happen for you.
Word I need to link you up my Dawg @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin and his primeamerica team, I can see yall doing big things

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
manhattan jin. can you read a little bit of chinese? or have a translator?

take a look at baidu, its not even close to completion. you'd have to be a fukking fool to be moving in right now. do you know how much noise you'll be hearing? where are you going to eat? china doesn't have noise regulation so they drill literally 24 hours. nikka fukk that, I wouldnt move either. You wait until its done then you move in fast. bet by 2020 that shyt will be striving.

I use google translate. I can speak a little but can't read for sh*t. We'll up this thread in 2020 breh :manny:. Eventually it will be filled, even if it takes 30 years. As the proverb says, if you build it, they will come, but there will be a hard crash before then I believe due to all the overbuilding.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's not a "hustler spirit" thats "cost of living" and "industrialization"

I actually lived in NYC for a long time and not Yonkers like you :mjlol:

NY embodies the hustler's spirit because most of the people arrived with nothing but the shirts on their backs and built century old communities :wow: Stop acting like there's a sh*tload of factories in the NYC area. Sure you had major boatbuilding operations back in the day, but a lot of business was mom and pop shop, import-export, etc, not heavy manufacturing.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I use google translate. I can speak a little but can't read for sh*t. We'll up this thread in 2020 breh :manny:. Eventually it will be filled, even if it takes 30 years. As the proverb says, if you build it, they will come, but there will be a hard crash before then I believe due to all the overbuilding.
I dont know man, from what I can tell, they have the population to support it.

Now Im back in my old complex, and when I first came here, it was crowded but still a bit pleasant. now this shyt looks like Judge Dredd the movie up in here. People sharing singles, apartments used as market places, and dental offices, there's a fukking whore house on the 30th floor, a liquor store on the 7th, a barber shop on the 10th, a dentist on the 15th, an eye laser spot on the 7th, a custom wedding dress spot on the 7th. I think there's a clinic on my floor and a few rooms being used as temporary motels. These nikkas out here are wildin'., there's literally zero regulation. :pachaha:there's lobbies on every floor and people out there drying their clothes, towels and all that. They barely NOW put a no smoking sign, it wasn't rare to see people smoking IN the fukking elevator. and you wonder why I want to go to a newly built city? seriously? :heh:

I don't even cook anymore, there's a lady that services the apartment complex with her family (daughter is so fukking cute, she speaks english too and got a phattie :noah:, I should post her pic but thats a little pervy) they have an entire menu and I call them up and they deliver.

shyts kinda tight :mannypac:, but its a cluster fukk. I almost want to move back to Chengyang. I just hate how they dont have enough western restaurants there and its former rural people (zero foreigners) so I get LOADS of stares. after a cpl months they got used to me tho. :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
NY embodies the hustler's spirit because most of the people arrived with nothing but the shirts on their backs and built century old communities :wow: Stop acting like there's a sh*tload of factories in the NYC area. Sure you had major boatbuilding operations back in the day, but a lot of business was mom and pop shop, import-export, etc, not heavy manufacturing.

And it was extremely cheap enough to do.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oh and let me also add. that across the street, what was once a field, now has 2 skyscrapers, another being built on the west end, and a fukking subway station being built next to it. This is all within 2 years. I have a pic of when I first came here 2yrs ago, let me take a pic tomorrow of present day, so you can see the before and after on how QUICK these cats build and fill buildings. its fukking INSANE.

trying to use western estimation is just null and void my nikka. these cats are on some next level shyt. Ive seen parts of LA take 5-10 years to fill, and we were impressed with it....the chinese are doing it in less than 12 months. They move often, they build like ants and move like locus, shyts crazy when you see it on ground level. a vacation won't give you a perspective, you have to live in one area for 2-3 years to really see it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I dont know man, from what I can tell, they have the population to support it.

Now Im back in my old complex, and when I first came here, it was crowded but still a bit pleasant. now this shyt looks like Judge Dredd the movie up in here. People sharing singles, apartments used as market places, and dental offices, there's a fukking whore house on the 30th floor, a liquor store on the 7th, a barber shop on the 10th, a dentist on the 15th, an eye laser spot on the 7th, a custom wedding dress spot on the 7th. I think there's a clinic on my floor and a few rooms being used as temporary motels. These nikkas out here are wildin'., there's literally zero regulation. :pachaha:there's lobbies on every floor and people out there drying their clothes, towels and all that. They barely NOW put a no smoking sign, it wasn't rare to see people smoking IN the fukking elevator. and you wonder why I want to go to a newly built city? seriously? :heh:

I don't even cook anymore, there's a lady that services the apartment complex with her family (daughter is so fukking cute, she speaks english too and got a phattie :noah:, I should post her pic but thats a little pervy) they have an entire menu and I call them up and they deliver.

shyts kinda tight :mannypac:, but its a cluster fukk. I almost want to move back to Chengyang. I just hate how they dont have enough western restaurants there and its former rural people (zero foreigners) so I get LOADS of stares. after a cpl months they got used to me tho. :manny:

:noah: You're reminding me why I miss Asia so much. The RAWNESS of everything, lack of regulation, just livin' life and sh*t :to: With that said, I don't miss monkey brains and pig d*ck and all that other mystery meat sh*t in China :scusthov: More importantly, you tapped the daughter didn't you
tumblr_n0jwprgF7j1rz36j2o6_100.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
oh and let me also add. that across the street, what was once a field, now has 2 skyscrapers, another being built on the west end, and a fukking subway station being built next to it. This is all within 2 years. I have a pic of when I first came here 2yrs ago, let me take a pic tomorrow of present day, so you can see the before and after on how QUICK these cats build and fill buildings. its fukking INSANE.

trying to use western estimation is just null and void my nikka. these cats are on some next level shyt. Ive seen parts of LA take 5-10 years to fill, and we were impressed with it....the chinese are doing it in less than 12 months. They move often, they build like ants and move like locus, shyts crazy when you see it on ground level. a vacation won't give you a perspective, you have to live in one area for 2-3 years to really see it.

I was in and out of China for 18 months and like I said the ghost towns were still there. Now Vietnam on the other hand, you ride through a town 6 months later and be like :wtf:? Be lookin' like a different city and sh*t :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:noah: You're reminding me why I miss Asia so much. The RAWNESS of everything, lack of regulation, just livin' life and sh*t :to: With that said, I don't miss monkey brains and pig d*ck and all that other mystery meat sh*t in China :scusthov: More importantly, you tapped the daughter didn't you
tumblr_n0jwprgF7j1rz36j2o6_100.png
no but I want too. I think she got a man tho, she added me on wechat, I was like :blessed: but then scrolling through the album, I'm like who is dis nikka?
Im "dating" my ex anyways, and she knows how I feel about her, she got drunk and was like "Im hungry", I'm like "I can call for deliver:troll:" she was like " fukk THAT bytch" :rosslol1:

asian women got claws lol.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I was in and out of China for 18 months and like I said the ghost towns were still there. Now Vietnam on the other hand, you ride through a town 6 months later and be like :wtf:? Be lookin' like a different city and sh*t :heh:
You said those ghost towns had cranes, those arent complete cities if you saw cranes. :stopitslime:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to gross ya'll out, but have you heard of Gutter oil in China? It is estimated that 10% of all Chinese cooking oil is made from boiled raw sewage. Like sewage straight of the sewer system. :scusthov:
@Tommy Knocks, I hope you ain't out there eating food from street vendors :ufdup:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Not to gross ya'll out, but have you heard of Gutter oil in China? It is estimated that 10% of all Chinese cooking oil is made from boiled raw sewage. Like sewage straight of the sewer system. :scusthov:
@Tommy Knocks, I hope you ain't out there eating food from street vendors :ufdup:
nah that was some province, and the media tried to make it seem like it was nation wide. it wasn't. sewage is almost mostly water, not oil. it was oil waste.

I dont really eat street food tho, I once ate donkey thinking it was beef. It was surprisingly good . :ehh:
I'll fukk up some bbq chicken wings with no fukks given tho.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no but I want too. I think she got a man tho, she added me on wechat, I was like :blessed: but then scrolling through the album, I'm like who is dis nikka?
Im "dating" my ex anyways, and she knows how I feel about her, she got drunk and was like "Im hungry", I'm like "I can call for deliver:troll:" she was like " fukk THAT bytch" :rosslol1:

asian women got claws lol.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Tommy Knocks again.

:russ: You ain't lie breh. This one Viet chick I was dating took me out to get my haircut. Now in Asia, it's customary to get your head washed before and/or after you get your hair cut. The barber was a female. Usually the person who washes your hair is not the barber, but another chick, but this one wanted to give me personal attention :myman: The sink to wash your hair was in the back in a separate room. We was in there for 5 minutes kickin' it while she was lathering my hair, no lie, my girl walked in like :troll: So how's it goin' guys? The barber was done 15 seconds later :dead: Asian bishes are both cool with you having side hoes, but let it be a side chick and them flying daggers come out :damn: Anyway, back on topic, breh, you should have a crane sitting in the same spot for 18 months for a 15 story building, these the same yellow nikkaz that built a skyscraper in like 24 hours or some sh*t like that. Obviously project went bust/got put on hold, Miami was like that for a while too.