China's economy is most likely going through a catastrophe. The Chinese migrants may be a sign..

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Ok I understand. Sounds like their stance towards the west did them under. But to be honest it truly feels like internal politics is what has crippled them.
Not exactly, their one child policy and upside-down age demographics, non-market driven construction, and their xenophobia in conjunction with a more belligerent stance on the west is all coalescing.

Fun fact, everyone talks about China's ghost cities, but no one talks about how the vast majority of China's bullet trains are underutilized and unprofitable. All of this construction contributes to about a third of China's annual GDP. Basically China has built a bunch of white elephant projects that look great to the world, but will never pay for themselves. And it's not that every government initiative needs to be profitable, but there is an equilibrium and essentially these projects were funded with loans in hopes of promoting future growth...growth driven from western consumption. So if western investors and consumption drops, they can't pay the loans and essentially companies will begin to collapse.

China Is the world's factory, but the piece most people miss in that phrase is, their supply chain isn't in a vacuum. They get raw materials from Africa, oil from the Middle East, designs and innovation from the west, and finally consumers from the west. They're literally talking down on the people funding their growth.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If Mexico really is the leading manufacturing supplier for the US, shouldn't the US start forming alliances with Mexico and not try to build Walls? lol
The funny thing, net immigration legal and illegal from Mexico has been 0 or in decline for quite some time. Illegal immigration has been from other countries coming through Mexico. Some through the fault of our policies; see Venezuela. But Mexico is a middle income country like China. People get caught up in total national GDP, GDP per capita is far more important, because you can manipulate national GDP. Personal GDP speaks to what citizens are able to buy and what industries usually have a foothold on the economy.

I say all that to say; no we really shouldn't build a wall, but we do need to do something about the uncontrollable illegal influx into the country. We should streamline the immigration process and fix our policies towards countries who can't really harm us, as well as fix our illegal drug policies to disincentivize wholesale industrial drug trafficking. The US high key needs immigrants or we would be in population trouble not too far removed from China.

If we don't repair our relationship it will become a problem, and obviously Trump's rhetoric isn't helping things. fukking moron...

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Propaganda

Not everything about a country is always sunshine and rainbows. There will be downtimes for countries throughout theier history. This would be like folks claiming it's propaganda when folks said shyt is bad in the US economy in 2008.

Things that aren't "propaganda":
-Approximately 30 percent of Chinese economy is real estate
-Chinese real estate is in crisis
-China is banning any discussion of negative reporting on their economy in interest of "national security"
-Manufacturing is leaving China at a rapid rate
-Mexico is increasing its exports and as already posted they are out stripping Chinese imports to the US for the first time in 2 decades

Not even the Chinese are saying their economic situation is ideal. Not all negative news is propaganda, it's just the facts. Name a country that doesn't ever have economic hardships during their existence.

If folks want to debunk the propaganda here I'm all ears. I just like the facts personally.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not exactly, their one child policy and upside-down age demographics, non-market driven construction, and their xenophobia in conjunction with a more belligerent stance on the west is all coalescing.

Fun fact, everyone talks about China's ghost cities, but no one talks about how the vast majority of China's bullet trains are underutilized and unprofitable. All of this construction contributes to about a third of China's annual GDP. Basically China has built a bunch of white elephant projects that look great to the world, but will never pay for themselves. And it's not that every government initiative needs to be profitable, but there is an equilibrium and essentially these projects were funded with loans in hopes of promoting future growth...growth driven from western consumption. So if western investors and consumption drops, they can't pay the loans and essentially companies will begin to collapse.

China Is the world's factory, but the piece most people miss in that phrase is, their supply chain isn't in a vacuum. They get raw materials from Africa, oil from the Middle East, designs and innovation from the west, and finally consumers from the west. They're literally talking down on the people funding their growth.
What kind of work do you do? If you don't mind me asking.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The funny thing, net immigration legal and illegal from Mexico has been 0 or in decline for quite some time. Illegal immigration has been from other countries coming through Mexico. Some through the fault of our policies; see Venezuela. But Mexico is a middle income country like China. People get caught up in total national GDP, GDP per capita is far more important, because you can manipulate national GDP. Personal GDP speaks to what citizens are able to buy and what industries usually have a foothold on the economy.

I say all that to say; no we really shouldn't build a wall, but we do need to do something about the uncontrollable illegal influx into the country. We should streamline the immigration process and fix our policies towards countries who can't really harm us, as well as fix our illegal drug policies to disincentivize wholesale industrial drug trafficking. The US high key needs immigrants or we would be in population trouble not too far removed from China.

If we don't repair our relationship it will become a problem, and obviously Trump's rhetoric isn't helping things. fukking moron...
Great posting

Pay attention nincompoops

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I do believe those days are winding down and over. China thought there could forever bully and strong arm foreign businesses and foreign capital and business has lost faith in China and running to the exits for more open and grateful hosts. They won't be able to rebuild that trust and nations are fearful of China with it's aggressive military buildup. Flaunting international law on South China sea and threatening Taiwan.

**Add industrial scale human rights abuses

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. Incredibly retarded.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I do believe those days are winding down and over. China thought there could forever bully and strong arm foreign businesses and foreign capital and business has lost faith in China and running to the exits for more open and grateful hosts. They won't be able to rebuild that trust and nations are fearful of China with it's aggressive military buildup. Flaunting international law on South China sea and threatening Taiwan.

**Add industrial scale human rights abuses
And this is my thing. I'm trying not to shill for the US. I live here, but we be on some fukk shyt too. Every country with the potential to lead the world has some bullshyt with it. The US tries to be subtle with the things they do, but you can make a strong argument that the second Iraq War is the reason geopolitics are in the state they're in today; essentially the US invaded a country for the most bullshyt made up reason. We can't it's hard to ask other countries to not do shyt we've actively done in recent memory.

My thing with China is, it's the Party (Xi) or nothing. There's no deliberation or debate as far as changing positions on things. I don't have a problem with the Chinese people, I have problems with the way Xi chooses to run his country, it comes from a personal (look at his family history) and national place of shame and he's become overly belligerent because of it.

I don't think China's days are numbered, but I don't think the current world order will ever let them be in a position to lead the world order in our lifetimes.

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
And this is my thing. I'm trying not to shill for the US. I live here, but we be on some fukk shyt too. Every country with the potential to lead the world has some bullshyt with it. The US tries to be subtle with the things they do, but you can make a strong argument that the second Iraq War is the reason geopolitics are in the state they're in today; essentially the US invaded a country for the most bullshyt made up reason. We can't it's hard to ask other countries to not do shyt we've actively done in recent memory.

My thing with China is, it's the Party (Xi) or nothing. There's no deliberation or debate as far as changing positions on things. I don't have a problem with the Chinese people, I have problems with the way Xi chooses to run his country, it comes from a personal (look at his family history) and national place of shame and he's become overly belligerent because of it.

I don't think China's days are numbered, but I don't think the current world order will ever let them be in a position to lead the world order in our lifetimes.
Like it or not, the current world order and peace ( no world wars in nearly 80 years ) has been maintained by the US and it's allies.

Nobody trusts China to maintain that as they threaten Taiwan and all it's neighbors in South China sea.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Won't say the company because folks is haters. But I guarantee you have multiple products I helped bring to market in your crib.
Oh? That's cool. Sounds like a big time gig. You sounded like a big time gig person with what you were writing, so I was just curious.