CHIRAQ trailer (spike lee joint)

pop

Banned
Daps
everybody has bum uncles in every community

also those bums aren't gang banging with their homies

most gang members in their 40s are shovel snow outside of strip clubs for change

get that cac shyt outta here you live in a fantasy world

also the elders of these gangs have money lmao

the whole point of the gang is to make money lmao

Common was a gang when he was young in Chicago, look at this nikka now

also those old hood nikkaz ARE NOT ACTIVELY GANG BANGING

the name Chiraq comes from the killing kids are doing

fukk off with that cac shyt you deluded fakkit. Black gangs rarely if ever make any money. They sell drugs for a year or two get busted and its pretty much over. They just keep doing petty shyt and getting more and more of a record until they cant even get a job at mcdonalds. Any crackhead or wino hanging out in front of the local corner store was probably a "gangster" at one point.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
everybody has bum uncles in every community

also those bums aren't gang banging with their homies

most gang members in their 40s are shovel snow outside of strip clubs for change

get that cac shyt outta here you live in a fantasy world

also the elders of these gangs have money lmao

the whole point of the gang is to make money lmao

Common was a gang when he was young in Chicago, look at this nikka now

also those old hood nikkaz ARE NOT ACTIVELY GANG BANGING

the name Chiraq comes from the killing kids are doing
Hmm . . this guy said they are shoveling snow for change and then literally one sentence later said elder gang members have money? Which is it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk off with that cac shyt you deluded fakkit. Black gangs rarely if ever make any money. They sell drugs for a year or two get busted and its pretty much over. They just keep doing petty shyt and getting more and more of a record until they cant even get a job at mcdonalds. Any crackhead or wino hanging out in front of the local corner store was probably a "gangster" at one point.

You don't know what you are talking about

the people at the top of the gangs aren't on the street corners you moron

that's the difference between being a gang banger, and a gang leader lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm . . this guy said they are shoveling snow for change and then literally one sentence later said elder gang members have money? Which is it?

I SAID 40 YEAR OLD GANG BANGERS

and ELDER GANG MEMBERS

TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE

CAN YOU READ nikka

Elder Gang Members, IE the Founders of the gang ARE NOT GANG BANGING AT ALL

If your 40 year olds and still throwing up sets repping, you are a BUM SHOVELING SNOW

WITH NO RESPECT FROM THE YOUNG KIDS BANGING

you really think guys like Larry Hoover are comparable to Lil Durk

Daps
Reppin
NULL

black gangs don't make money

never heard of YBI, BMF, Gangsta Disciples don't make money make money lmao ok

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I SAID 40 YEAR OLD GANG BANGERS

and ELDER GANG MEMBERS

TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE

CAN YOU READ nikka

Elder Gang Members, IE the Founders of the gang ARE NOT GANG BANGING AT ALL

If your 40 year olds and still throwing up sets repping, you are a BUM SHOVELING SNOW

WITH NO RESPECT FROM THE YOUNG KIDS BANGING

you really think guys like Larry Hoover are comparable to Lil Durk
Sorry, I'm not up on the nuances of gang life. Elder Gang member = 40 year old gang member to me. Crazy right?

So Elder Gang Members do not throw up sets? Is that right?

Yeah, they are both gang members or am I wrong abut that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, I'm not up on the nuances of gang life. Elder Gang member = 40 year old gang member to me. Crazy right?

So Elder Gang Members do not throw up sets? Is that right?

Yeah, they are both gang members or am I wrong abut that?

Larry Hoover is the leader of the Gangsta Disciples

when you think of Larry Hoover, you think of a CEO not lil Durk, he is a gang member and a OG all the guys under him still run the gang to this day and are not gang banging in neighborhoods

BMF were crips, was Big Meech out here set tripping on block

USE YOUR fukkING BRAIN

are you this stupid

pop

Banned
Daps
black gangs don't make money

never heard of YBI, BMF, Gangsta Disciples don't make money make money lmao ok

Those are called exceptions you dumb fakkit. And all of the founders of those gangs are dead or trapped in cages like monkeys being told when to eat, sleep and shyt by racist white men. And none of them are even close to being a real criminal organization. That's what's so embarrassing about black thug culture. They cant even do that right. No mafias, or cartels. No real territory. Always needing a plug or connect from another race. Stop trying to glorify this self destructive behavior among young black men.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Larry Hoover is the leader of the Gangsta Disciples

when you think of Larry Hoover, you think of a CEO not lil Durk, he is a gang member and a OG all the guys under him still run the gang to this day and are not gang banging in neighborhoods

BMF were crips, was Big Meech out here set tripping on block

USE YOUR fukkING BRAIN

are you this stupid
Running a gang doesn't include gang banging? I think you are making this more high minded then it is. They both locked up literally making $.05/hour, not shoveling snow but still something probably worse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are called exceptions you dumb fakkit. And all of the founders of those gangs are dead or trapped in cages like monkeys being told when to eat, sleep and shyt by racist white men. And none of them are even close to being a real criminal organization. That's what's so embarrassing about black thug culture. They cant even do that right. No mafias, or cartels. No real territory. Always needing a plug or connect from another race. Stop trying to glorify this self destructive behavior among young black men.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself

Who's glorifying anything, I just said the gang bangers are kids which is a fact, and that's how it always been
since the beginning of fukking gang bangers

the high ups of the organizations aren't gang bangers, and most of the gang bangers aren't even official gang members of the real gang

Frank Matthews never got caught and had the entire Mafia Shook

the Italian mafia ain't shyt and is overatted because of movies
nobody give a fukk about the damn mafia they can choke on pasta

YBI cut out the jews and the italians in the 80's just stop, and were way more ruthless

Gangsta Disciples are still around, the next person in the chain of command took over

Bloods and Crips are worldwide

nobody is glorifying shyt, just stating facts

which is why your trolling white ass is made

the chiraq trailer looks like a cartoon, nothing about it is close to reality it is pitiful

lmao at grown men gang banging, what world do you live in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running a gang doesn't include gang banging? I think you are making this more high minded then it is. They both locked up literally making $.05/hour, not shoveling snow but still something probably worse.

No running a gang isn't gang banging

the fact you do not know what BANGING

shows why a real movie about gangs needs to be made because you do not understand them

which most people don't who don't live in that culture

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No running a gang isn't gang banging

the fact you do not know what BANGING

shows why a real movie about gangs needs to be made because you do not understand them

which most people don't who don't live in that culture
Dude, if I kill someone or order someone else to kill someone guess what I'm still committing murder. You are arguing over semantics. Generally and not specifically speaking if you are in a gang you are involved in gang banging, just stop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, if I kill someone or order someone else to kill someone guess what I'm still committing murder. You are arguing over semantics. Generally and not specifically speaking if you are in a gang you are involved in gang banging, just stop.

Why don't you research gang banging and the definition of semantics

because I used specific terms, you don't even know what gang banging means

People murder each other everday doesn't mean it's the same as gang banging, THAT IS SEMANTICS you are doing

The point is number in their 40's is walking down the block checking nikkaz where they from

The fact is the shyt going in chicago involves minors not 40 year old men

It would be like if Banging in Little Rock wasn't a documentary, but a movie of the same name starring men in their late 30's

IT IS RIDICULOUS