CHIRAQ trailer (spike lee joint)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why don't you research gang banging and the definition of semantics

because I used specific terms, you don't even know what gang banging means

People murder each other everday doesn't mean it's the same as gang banging, THAT IS SEMANTICS you are doing

The point is number in their 40's is walking down the block checking nikkaz where they from

The fact is the shyt going in chicago involves minors not 40 year old men

It would be like if Banging in Little Rock wasn't a documentary, but a movie of the same name starring men in their late 30's

IT IS RIDICULOUS
No you didn't you said:
"most gang members in their 40s are shovel snow outside of strip clubs for change"
then you said:
"also the elders of these gangs have money lmao"

That is the same. You only specified after that.

And really all you know is Nick Cannon is starring in this, they most likely will have other actors from his gang that are younger. Maybe he is the gang 'elder' in this movie. People are jumping to conclusions based off of a 3 minute trailer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you didn't you said:
"most gang members in their 40s are shovel snow outside of strip clubs for change"
then you said:
"also the elders of these gangs have money lmao"

That is the same. You only specified after that.

And really all you know is Nick Cannon is starring in this, they most likely will have other actors from his gang that are younger. Maybe he is the gang 'elder' in this movie. People are jumping to conclusions based off of a 3 minute trailer.

That is not the same which is why they have different words

I didn't say Elder Gang Bangers, said Elders of the Gang

Gang Bangers refer to people on the streets banging of the turf

it's my fault you do not know the difference

Also said they are shoveling snow, because 40 year old GANG BANGERS DO NOT EXISTS

you are just being a bytch ass nikka for a reason I do not know

and I have already clarified that for you, yet you wanna bring up just to ignore all the other points I ade which are facts

Nick Cannon isn't an elder in gang because they don't act like

and there was one kid in the trailer represented as gang member, when that is the reality on the streets

secondly GANGS, doesn't automatically imply gang banging

BMF was a gang, they were not gang banging

Larry Hoover and Big Meech are elders in gangs, not some cartoon character Nick Cannon is playing that looks like Marlon Wayans in don't be a menace

stop acting like a retard just to argue

Yummy the like 11 year olds or some sht killng people banging, shyt is insane
and to take a serious issue like this make a cartoon out of it is ridiculous

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That is not the same which is why they have different words

I didn't say Elder Gang Bangers, said Elders of the Gang

Gang Bangers refer to people on the streets banging of the turf

it's my fault you do not know the difference

Also said they are shoveling snow, because 40 year old GANG BANGERS DO NOT EXISTS

you are just being a bytch ass nikka for a reason I do not know

and I have already clarified that for you, yet you wanna bring up just to ignore all the other points I ade which are facts

Nick Cannon isn't an elder in gang because they don't act like

and there was one kid in the trailer represented as gang member, when that is the reality on the streets

secondly GANGS, doesn't automatically imply gang banging

BMF was a gang, they were not gang banging

Larry Hoover and Big Meech are elders in gangs, not some cartoon character Nick Cannon is playing that looks like Marlon Wayans in don't be a menace

stop acting like a retard just to argue

Yummy the like 11 year olds or some sht killng people banging, shyt is insane
and to take a serious issue like this make a cartoon out of it is ridiculous
If I call you an idiot then call you stupid. I am basically insulting your intelligence. Different words, same meaning.

Making satire on a serious issue helps bring it to light. There is nothing wrong with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I call you an idiot then call you stupid. I am basically insulting your intelligence. Different words, same meaning.

Making satire on a serious issue helps bring it to light. There is nothing wrong with it.

That doesn't even compare you fukking moron, and calling some stupid, and calling them idiot is not the same thing
they are synonyms

How I worded what gang bangers as expose to gang elders meaning higher ups in gangs

would be comparison to a Police Officer and a Police Captain

it's not that hard to decipher, but you choose to be a combative fukk boy instead of holding an adult conversation

It doesn't matter if it's satire or not, it's garbage

satire still has to make sense in order for it to work, Nick Cannon looks like a satire based on Tupac not a chicago gang member lol

nothing about this film reflects chiraq at all

why do you think it's a backlash

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That doesn't even compare you fukking moron, and calling some stupid, and calling them idiot is not the same thing
they are synonyms

How I worded what gang bangers as expose to gang elders meaning higher ups in gangs

would be comparison to a Police Officer and a Police Captain

it's not that hard to decipher, but you choose to be a combative fukk boy instead of holding an adult conversation

It doesn't matter if it's satire or not, it's garbage

satire still has to make sense in order for it to work, Nick Cannon looks like a satire based on Tupac not a chicago gang member lol

nothing about this film reflects chiraq at all

why do you think it's a backlash

They are synonyms?! Holy shyt! What does synonym mean?! "A synonym is a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language." THANK YOU google maybe this guy can finally comprehend.
It's garbage? Dude, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! You don't like the trailer fine. Reserve judgement of the movie until it fukkin' comes out!
There's a backlash because people are scaredthey aren't getting something that shows dreaded teenagers killing people in slow motion with an artsy (but not too artsy feel). They were robbed of their Chicago version of O-Dawg, of Doeboy, of their own Rich Porter or Alpo Martinez in cinematic form. Let's keep it funky.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are synonyms?! Holy shyt! What does synonym mean?! "A synonym is a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language." THANK YOU google maybe this guy can finally comprehend.
It's garbage? Dude, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! You don't like the trailer fine. Reserve judgement of the movie until it fukkin' comes out!
There's a backlash because people are scaredthey aren't getting something that shows dreaded teenagers killing people in slow motion with an artsy (but not too artsy feel). They were robbed of their Chicago version of O-Dawg, of Doeboy, of their own Rich Porter or Alpo Martinez in cinematic form. Let's keep it funky.

I said idiot and stupid were, and not comparable to what I said

can you read

not Elders of Gangs and Gang Bangers

A gang banger is a street level peon like a police officer, and the gang Elder is like a Police Chief

what is so hard to understand

If the trailer displays poor acting and badly written dialogue, the movie can only be worst

it's backlash because the movie has nothing to do with chiraq and the problems that are very real nothing to joke about

The movie is a RIPOFF of a bootleg ass movie STARRING TRINA

spike lee can't get a pass for this

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I said idiot and stupid were, and not comparable to what I said

can you read

not Elders of Gangs and Gang Bangers

A gang banger is a street level peon like a police officer, and the gang Elder is like a Police Chief

what is so hard to understand

If the trailer displays poor acting and badly written dialogue, the movie can only be worst

it's backlash because the movie has nothing to do with chiraq and the problems that are very real nothing to joke about

The movie is a RIPOFF of a bootleg ass movie STARRING TRINA

spike lee can't get a pass for this
Wow, Nick Cannon, Angela Bassett, Samuel L Jackson, John Cusack, Wesley Snipes and Teyona Parris all acted terribly in the trailer. Really?! Or are you just making shyt up?
Movie was filmed in Chicago, Spike consulted community leaders and gang members in Chicago but it has nothing to do with Chicago.
Spike Lee not getting a pass means exactly what? Lil' Durk or whoever is going to kick his ass when he sees him?! Keep it ignorant fam, real ignorant.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Nick Cannon, Angela Bassett, Samuel L Jackson, John Cusack, Wesley Snipes and Teyona Parris all acted terribly in the trailer. Really?! Or are you just making shyt up?
Movie was filmed in Chicago, Spike consulted community leaders and gang members in Chicago but it has nothing to do with Chicago.
Spike Lee not getting a pass means exactly what? Lil' Durk or whoever is going to kick his ass when he sees him?! Keep it ignorant fam, real ignorant.

yes that shyt was terrible, John Cusack as the preacher was cringe worthy

definition of trying to hard on everything, Sam Jackson's monologue he sounded just like his character on Robocop

The film is facing backlash for a reason

He's not getting pass as a film maker and it will reflect in box office when this piece of shyt bombs

Spike has lost touch with the people, which happens a lot when black people get successful and move away from these very same neighborhoods they are ashamed of, instead of staying, fighting to improve them

using the name Chiraq for this movie was a bad choice considering the present times

he wouldn't face backlash if it was called something else, but then again nobody would be interested in it

this the same spike lee who called tarintino for django

yet he gonnna turn around do the same shyt

I'm glad those youngins called him out for that bullshyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yes that shyt was terrible, John Cusack as the preacher was cringe worthy

definition of trying to hard on everything, Sam Jackson's monologue he sounded just like his character on Robocop

The film is facing backlash for a reason

He's not getting pass as a film maker and it will reflect in box office when this piece of shyt bombs

Spike has lost touch with the people, which happens a lot when black people get successful and move away from these very same neighborhoods they are ashamed of, instead of staying, fighting to improve them

using the name Chiraq for this movie was a bad choice considering the present times

he wouldn't face backlash if it was called something else, but then again nobody would be interested in it

this the same spike lee who called tarintino for django

yet he gonnna turn around do the same shyt

I'm glad those youngins called him out for that bullshyt
What about Angela Bassett? Why not insult her acting skills to?!

Do you know what character John Cusack is supposed to be playing?

So Django was satire for slavery? Wow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Angela Bassett? Why not insult her acting skills to?!

Do you know what character John Cusack is supposed to be playing?

So Django was satire for slavery? Wow.

Yes

satire can be the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule

and that candy land was a mockery of the brutal sexual slavery that happened to black women, and spike lee was right to shyt on that movie

Angela Basset said one line in the trailer

The scene with the females going "all for the bang bang" with the gun signs, fukking terrible
the "Oh snap" come on man, this shyt is like a white person wrote it straight up

reeks of corniness

chiraq gangs don't wear colors

you can watch it if you want, but to act like people don't have legit reasons to be mad at this is ridiculous

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I'm not trying to just to conclusions. And I'm a spike fan. But considering his recent body of work:francis:oldboy and red hook summer :yeshrug:

I'm just saying the numbers reflect those killed in war torn countries in the middle east yet when they cinematically address these issues its never through the lens of colorful satire:francis: nor do they hire a pop star ( nick canon ) to play one of the leading roles.
I also see John Cusack in this. If I had to put money on it I bet he will be the white savior for all of Chicago while snagging a bad Nubian sister in the process:comeon:
But he did put wesly snipes in it good my man gett'n so work so:yeshrug: