Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He didn't just beat her. If you read the full report it's obvious he damn near killed her. fukk that piece of shyt, it certainly wasn't the first or last time either.

The bold is retarded

Don't attempt to imagine up shyt to slander this man with

He did something stupid and he was punished for it repeatedly

Unless you have proof of him doing something else then I suggest you get a hold of your feelings relax with the slander

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Damn this shyt still following him, legit fukked up his career a lil bit.

nah. he's a huge star still to this day, especially among women. it put him on pause for a minute but that was it.

i remember when he got online and was begging fans to support him..."please yall, i'm not a mixtape artist!"

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
The bold is retarded

Don't attempt to imagine up shyt to slander this man with

He did something stupid and he was punished for it repeatedly

Unless you have proof of him doing something else then I suggest you get a hold of your feelings relax with the slander

You right now:

m-Una-.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Idk about ruining his career, both blew up soon after. Fine China was the summer jam. Don't Think They know, Loyal and New Flame, all blew up and where popular summer hits. X was definitely a classic album, and this was after he clotheslined RiRi.

Royalty and HoAFM were just lame, and had no single potential...also you know, him wasted on lean every video isn't helping.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Chris Brown was never going to be the next Michael Jackson... the nice boyfriend image his label tried to push out in the beginning was NEVER him... & if Social Media were as popular now as it was 10 years ago we would've already seen Chris Brown for who he is a decade ago...

Money, Fame, Power, Status... all things that bring the Ego to the surface but it was always there... these just bring out more of who a person really is...

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Idk about ruining his career, both blew up soon after. Fine China was the summer jam. Don't Think They know, Loyal and New Flame, all blew up and where popular summer hits. X was definitely a classic album, and this was after he clotheslined RiRi.

Royalty and HoAFM were just lame, and had no single potential...also you know, him wasted on lean every video isn't helping.
I definitely agree about X being a classic

His OHB label mixtape was extremely dope too

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

There's a difference between fame and image

Breezus Christ was doing Doublemint and Soft Drink commercials before the Rihanna drama

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
And after, he jumped into getting more tatts and drinking lean....the moral of the story being;

Don't do lean kiddies.

Yeah that deff had something to do with it

Don't remember, but I think it was the "With you" video, I saw when he got his first tattoo. I was like :snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That's partially why I respect him and his team. He's an idiot no doubt and I don't listen to his music. Regardless of that for he and his team to have weathered the storm that followed that controversy and still somehow managed to salvage a respectable career, that deserves some credit.

The irony of it all is that azz whoopin was the best thing to ever happen to Rihanna. She needs to sing praises to CB's hands every night before she goes to bed.
The tribute to MJ I think made people soften their stance on him.