Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Uhhhh so because a female put their hands on you, that means beat the shyt out of her? Chris had no bruises on him whatsoever. So miss me with that bull shyt. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself, but you're telling me to go to that extreme? Like I said there's NO justification for that shyt.
Just like there will never be any justification for why she started the confrontation by putting hands on him first

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think everybody knew she was laying hands first. Obviously, the only person to suffer for it would be him. Let a lady tap you 20 times while you deflect it a bit.

Now lay hands on her once while she does her best to deflect it. You the bad guy in this situation now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You also gotta take in account Bhris was 19 and she was 20....

Not to give a pass but I was doing some reckless shyt at 19 :yeshrug: didn't really get life until maybe late 20 and i'm 21 now. I couldn't imagine the shyt I would have done in that car :francis: I hope I would have did nothing

you dont know what you would do until you until that situation,i remember kicking a chick down a flight of stairs.....anger and reflexes are a funny thing folks:francis:

HIs problem is that he has continued to show anger problems,verbally attack women,stalk Karuche since then, and rather he likes it or not,that will bring people to think about how he beat up Rhianna and not look at it as just one tragic mistake...Really aint tryna hear about no sympathy for this lil nikka,not very many black men get the multiple chances he has gotten,he aint 20 no more:martin:

Chris Brown was never going to be the next Michael Jackson... the nice boyfriend image his label tried to push out in the beginning was NEVER him... & if Social Media were as popular now as it was 10 years ago we would've already seen Chris Brown for who he is a decade ago...

Money, Fame, Power, Status... all things that bring the Ego to the surface but it was always there... these just bring out more of who a person really is...

so this is the reason he was never going to be the next Michael Jackson?not his shytty music:comeon:

shytty might be a strong word,but he's mostly been a single artist for me over the course of his career....he dont even have a definitive classic:mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EDIT: You can't get away with beating women unless they're poor hookers that you can pay and make sign an NDA before they can get to a camera. All of which I'm sure Charlie Sheen did.

A lot of them did interviews but nobody cared

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coli is a sad place. People really out here still blaming her.

Ill say what i always say. Men are drastically stronger than women. Its not that hard to pin them down. He didny give her a quick slap. He beat her and made her entire face bloody and sore all over and he had a bite mark.

Lol at the idiot poster talking about the herpes rumor has followed her. That follows everyone you can google anything. I bet you if i google now i cqn find sites claiming Beyonce has herpes.

A man disputes something like Chris did and you still want it to be true.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coli is a sad place. People really out here still blaming her.

Ill say what i always say. Men are drastically stronger than women. Its not that hard to pin them down. He didny give her a quick slap. He beat her and made her entire face bloody and sore all over and he had a bite mark.

Lol at the idiot poster talking about the herpes rumor has followed her. That follows everyone you can google anything. I bet you if i google now i cqn find sites claiming Beyonce has herpes.

A man disputes something like Chris did and you still want it to be true.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think everybody knew she was laying hands first. Obviously, the only person to suffer for it would be him. Let a lady tap you 20 times while you deflect it a bit.

Now lay hands on her once while she does her best to deflect it. You the bad guy in this situation now.

Do any of u know she didnt get hit once? how many times do we have to say this? she is a female she weak as hell

Look at the damage Solange gave Jay Z being angry as hell(none) vs what Chris gave Rihanna being angry as hell.

RealMazen

Banned
Daps
Even if a woman is hitting you, it isnt hard to pin down and restrain most women til they submit and calm down. No reason to ever raise your fist.
This is complete bullshyt. The victim shouldn't have to restrain themselves. It's not up to the victim to be the bigger person. fukk outta here with that.
:gucci:

Ray's NFL ass knocked that girl unconscious. Had to literally drag her. He deserved his shaming.
So if I kept hitting on a 6'5 guy, he retaliates and knocks me out as a side effect, he deserves to be shamed?

This is victim blaming at it's finest, but I guess this is another thing women get sympathy for & men don't.

I guess victim blaming is fine as going as you're not a woman. Domestic violence is also fine as long as you're not a woman.