Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You also gotta take in account Bhris was 19 and she was 20....

Not to give a pass but I was doing some reckless shyt at 19 :yeshrug: didn't really get life until maybe late 20 and i'm 21 now. I couldn't imagine the shyt I would have done in that car :francis: I hope I would have did nothing

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown was never going to be the next Michael Jackson... the nice boyfriend image his label tried to push out in the beginning was NEVER him... & if Social Media were as popular now as it was 10 years ago we would've already seen Chris Brown for who he is a decade ago...

Money, Fame, Power, Status... all things that bring the Ego to the surface but it was always there... these just bring out more of who a person really is...

Basically became the new Bobby Brown.

niguez

All Star
Daps
Since this incident he has never recovered. Yeah, he is still a huge name and sells albums. However, he's not looked at as the goody boy. Bieber can act a fool and still be looked at as a goody boy.

Bieber is white.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
so Rihanna hit him first

Most domestic violence situations are started by women...they yell, throw shyt, swing on you, violate your personal

At the same time women are the ones getting the most damage because they weak as fukk...

Ray Rice and his wife is the perfect illustration of bilateral domestic violence

Chris Brown and Rihanna is the perfect illustration of bilateral domestic violence

Nobody cares that the women started it all they care about is they got fukked up

CB and Ray Rice had to take that blame on their shoulders

I mean...you would think it's weird that CB and Rihanna was hanging out right after at Diddy's house and they released songs together...

Black men need to stop letting their own victimization by Black women be buried. And stop letting women get away with domestic violence.

Black males are the only ones that think having women put hands on them is cute.
And that shyt starts early.

nikkas be getting their ass kicked everyday...and hit back and fukk a bytch up and have their entire life fukked up.

White women ain't the only ones that cry wolf on a nikka.

Last edited:

brebabyyy

Banned
Daps
Just like there will never be any justification for why she started the confrontation by putting hands on him first

Uhhhh so because a female put their hands on you, that means beat the shyt out of her? Chris had no bruises on him whatsoever. So miss me with that bull shyt. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself, but you're telling me to go to that extreme? Like I said there's NO justification for that shyt.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, all over a little argument though. Chris should have let it go but he was all mad at that moment and she was hitting him.

Not saying he was right but damn that's a tough position to be in with a women hitting you and as a man you can't hit back. We see how Jay handled it and even he caught flack for not doing anything.