Chris Brown having a meltdown after losing Best R&B Album to Robert Glasper at the 65th annual #Grammys

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I went to a Robert Glasper show like a decade ago, he been around and working with major artists for a long time
He’s not mainstream cause jazz and piano based music is not mainstream but I would expect actual artist to know who dude is if only from word of mouth of his studio work. Glasper is like the biggest name in that space with maybe Thundercat being the only comp.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
While I don't believe him, if he claims not to know who he is, he can't really know what genre he may belong in
Chris shouldn’t be crying like a hoe on Instagram about not knowing who the winner is and should question the Recording Academy on how they classify music

Tyler had a similar complaint. He stood on that red carpet and aired it out

Chris Brown actin’ like a bytch rn

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch all the goofy "I don't fukk with mainstream music" posters come in here and claim they know who Robert Glasper is and how his catalog is deeper than anything out right now :unimpressed:

If anything chris brown just gave him a boost In popularity

Never heard of that dude until now. I'm sure he's talented, but this is where all the fake day 1's come in...thats all I'm saying :hubie:
That’s because you don’t listen to good music nikka.

Robert Glasper has dropped nothing but god-tier R&B, soul, and even rap collaborations for well over a decade now.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
That’s because you don’t listen to good music nikka.

Robert Glasper has dropped nothing but god-tier R&B, soul, and even rap collaborations for well over a decade now.

God tier rnb with 3 million views TOPS on youtube :childplease:

I saw this shyt coming from a mile away

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t gonna sit here like the average coli nikka and pretend like I know who this nikka is or I listen to him :mjlol:

They know damn well they just googled this man for the first time today. The most frontin ass nikkas on the internet
We’ve had threads on him for damn near a decade now my man.

its obvious Glapser is well connected the Grammys are all politics
nikkas who shouldn’t talk about music don’t know who Robert Glasper is.