Chris Brown having a meltdown after losing Best R&B Album to Robert Glasper at the 65th annual #Grammys

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
This should be CB's main argument. Never heard of Glasper until this thread. Went on youtube to check him out and watched a bunch of jazz and fusion videos. Hell, dude's record label is Blue Note. Chris Brown and every other legit R&B nominee should be pissed.
R&B is Rhythm and blues, and blues goes together with jazz like peanut butter and jelly.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Yall know songs we never heard of won a Grammy before right?
Criteria ain't sales or views I don't think yall act like this the Billboard awards lol
Right! I just heard that Bonnie Rait is up for song of the year against Beyonce and Adele. I didn't even know Bonnie was still out there putting in work like that :ehh:

Daps
Watch all the goofy "I don't fukk with mainstream music" posters come in here and claim they know who Robert Glasper is and how his catalog is deeper than anything out right now :unimpressed:

If anything chris brown just gave him a boost In popularity

Never heard of that dude until now. I'm sure he's talented, but this is where all the fake day 1's come in...thats all I'm saying :hubie:

Been listening to Glasper on and off for 10 years now or longer. He got some cuts i rock with.

I'm a Bhris Brown fan but he wylin with this one.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Lame and immature. Your problem is with the Grammys not this black man, but you want to try to embarrass him and make him look like a nobody. Hopefully this brings dude a lot of fans. I never heard of him and just checked him out and as someone who likes Chris brown music I did not like his last album at all and this man has a good quality album. So stop putting out generic ass bullshyt as albums lol

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Chris brown songs are topping the charts yet this dude gets a Grammy?

Who's choosing who wins a Grammy then? Who's the deciding factor? For sure not the people, most of us had no idea who he was to begin with

Also u talk about black musicians as if Chris brown isn't black
He didnt have a single go over 70 on the billboard top 100 on this album................... What are you talking about?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Chris brown songs are topping the charts yet this dude gets a Grammy?

Who's choosing who wins a Grammy then? Who's the deciding factor? For sure not the people, most of us had no idea who he was to begin with

Also u talk about black musicians as if Chris brown isn't black
Not the criteria for a Grammy