Chris Brown shaves half head. Gets head tattoo of a fat cherub looking greek goddess

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This nikka got Janice Soprano tatted on his head:mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: he's obviously got gangster template in mind...

only "gangsta" sht he's done is beat on women and gay dudes :heh:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
He'll have his Confessions one day.........

A straight R&B will only sell if you are a british cac or Justin Timberlake

Edit: John Legend
Even if he kept it pop, I just don't fukk with the ratchet side of Chris that much. No, his stuff isn't terrible. I liked X but I feel like he could be a lot bigger and better if he stuck to the clean pop/r&b flavor of his first two albums. I just hate to see a dude who is so talented waste his time pushing ratchet club singles when he could be a thousand times more successful doing what he initially became famous for. Back in 2008 I figured Chris would be the biggest act in pop music by now, doing over the top world tours and shyt:mjcry:

All I'm sayin is I'd rather have more songs like Excuse Me Miss, Take You Down, With You, etc and less songs like Loyal, Ayo, etc.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
this might seem pretty crazy, but i don't see anything gay about it...some of y'all dudes find homo connotations in EVERYTHING...says a lot more about you than him...
some
man please I wouldn't be surprised if dude had a tramp stamp on his lower back at this point :huhldup:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he kept it pop, I just don't fukk with the ratchet side of Chris that much. No, his stuff isn't terrible. I liked X but I feel like he could be a lot bigger and better if he stuck to the clean pop/r&b flavor of his first two albums. I just hate to see a dude who is so talented waste his time pushing ratchet club singles when he could be a thousand times more successful doing what he initially became famous for. Back in 2008 I figured Chris would be the biggest act in pop music by now, doing over the top world tours and shyt:mjcry:

All I'm sayin is I'd rather have more songs like Excuse Me Miss, Take You Down, With You, etc and less songs like Loyal, Ayo, etc.

That Rihanna thing tainted his ability to do that... These simps and 3rd wave feminists do not forgive black men

He's still charting and making music but he'll probably never reach those heights of "Forever" again

Next best thing is to Deebo Trey Songz for the club songs....

You never know though... he might have one of those iconic RKelly moments and drop a "storm is over" "gotham city" "I believe I can fly" "world greatest"

Because the EDM gravy train has left Neyo and Usher strugglin outchea ....

full