Chris Brown shaves half head. Gets head tattoo of a fat cherub looking greek goddess

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
the type of music one makes is a reflection of who you really are. I dont want to hear a gangbangin, woman-beater making love songs:yeshrug:
ace4542d88.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why would you do this to yourself. Dude is a lame with money, and done jumped the damn shark with this one. I might not even rock with his music anymore. It's bad enough its a fuxing tattoo on your head, but a huge one of some white woman. Loser

Chris Brown and Rihanna are still talking. Meanwhile he gets a tattoo on his head and is still after Karrueche Tran.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
shytty looking tat. Could have went to any great artist to get a better one.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I wish Chris would drop the ratchetness and drop a pure r&b album like the old days instead of making music with lames like Tyga
He dropped and R&B album before the Tyga one

:stopitslime: Go listen to Chris Brown's first 2 albums & compare it to his later albums. Also compare the producers working on his first 2 albums to his later albums.

:francis: Than again based on the dumb shyt you're always posting in The Booth, I suspect you're a teenager, so you won't get it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
its the gummy that got homer accused of sexual harassment

4jcOb1N.png

Gummi-Venus-2.png

This post with your avi is GOLD :lolbron:

Anyways, this dude Chris really thought this was a good idea. This goes up their with Birdman's star, Game's butterfly, Gucci's ice cream and Stephon Marbury's logo as the worst tattoos of all time.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This c00n tattooing mystical white bytches on his head :francis: :heh: :mjlol::mjcry:

Clearly no knowledge of self :scust:

"Like Greeks in Egypt learning something deep from they teachers" :ahh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He'll have his Confessions one day.........

A straight R&B will only sell if you are a british cac or Justin Timberlake

Edit: John Legend
Theres nothin about chris career for you to think
He'll ever make a confessions type of album. How long yall gonna ride the "he got potential" wave? He been in this game 10+ years :martin: that time long been passed. Its just these hoes aint loyal type songs now til he gone

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:stopitslime: Go listen to Chris Brown's first 2 albums & compare it to his later albums. Also compare the producers working on his first 2 albums to his later albums.

:francis: Than again based on the dumb shyt you're always posting in The Booth, I suspect you're a teenager, so you won't get it.
FORTUNE is his most R&B sounding album

@Silkk @Howie Doroughberg

He is not going to make 2004 sounding music in 2015

And he shouldn't aspire too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Theres nothin about chris career for you to think
He'll ever make a confessions type of album. How long yall gonna ride the "he got potential" wave? He been in this game 10+ years :martin: that time long been passed. Its just these hoes aint loyal type songs now til he gone
He's met his potential and continues to push forward

We don't need Confessions from Chris