Chris Brown shaves half head. Gets head tattoo of a fat cherub looking greek goddess

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I wish Chris would drop the ratchetness and drop a pure r&b album like the old days instead of making music with lames like Tyga

Chris Brown - "Pure R&B Album"

Like the old days?

:mjlol:

:ufdup: if you ain't bump breezy first & second album

The life of being young with money & no fukks to give:banderas::wtf::mindblown::to::demonic:

He'll have his Confessions one day.........

A straight R&B will only sell if you are a british cac or Justin Timberlake

Edit: John Legend

Even if he kept it pop, I just don't fukk with the ratchet side of Chris that much. No, his stuff isn't terrible. I liked X but I feel like he could be a lot bigger and better if he stuck to the clean pop/r&b flavor of his first two albums. I just hate to see a dude who is so talented waste his time pushing ratchet club singles when he could be a thousand times more successful doing what he initially became famous for. Back in 2008 I figured Chris would be the biggest act in pop music by now, doing over the top world tours and shyt:mjcry:

All I'm sayin is I'd rather have more songs like Excuse Me Miss, Take You Down, With You, etc and less songs like Loyal, Ayo, etc.
That Rihanna thing tainted his ability to do that... These simps and 3rd wave feminists do not forgive black men

He's still charting and making music but he'll probably never reach those heights of "Forever" again

Next best thing is to Deebo Trey Songz for the club songs....

You never know though... he might have one of those iconic RKelly moments and drop a "storm is over" "gotham city" "I believe I can fly" "world greatest"

Because the EDM gravy train has left Neyo and Usher strugglin outchea ....

full

the type of music one makes is a reflection of who you really are. I dont want to hear a gangbangin, woman-beater making love songs:yeshrug:

I asked this in another thread last week, is it safe to assume that that Chris Brown's first album is his best album?

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is wrong with this n!gga? :what:

Mental Illness bruh...He is clinically diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and severe sleep disorder which is really a nice way to say he is manic as well...Look at his actions which are off and on whether they're positive or negative...He'll blow up negatively then counter-react on some kumbaya shyt right after. This is what happens when you are clinically diagnosed with mental disorders, prescribed meds, and don't take your meds in a consistent manner and use drugs and drank to self medicate instead..

Not too long ago his home was "invaded" and his auntie got the jackboy treatment. That along with life stresses probably set him off and he probably been super manic ever since, getting loaded, not sleeping much and probably on his way to psychosis.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Mental Illness bruh...He is clinically diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and severe sleep disorder which is really a nice way to say he is manic as well...Look at his actions which are off and on whether they're positive or negative...He'll blow up negatively then counter-react on some kumbaya shyt right after. This is what happens when you are clinically diagnosed with mental disorders, prescribed meds, and don't take your meds in a consistent manner and use drugs and drank to self medicate instead..

Not too long ago his home was "invaded" and his auntie got the jackboy treatment. That along with life stresses probably set him off and he probably been super manic ever since, getting loaded, not sleeping much and probably on his way to psychosis.

Alot of people with exceptional talent are bi polar and being manic is like having a special power to them.

You're probably right.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Even if he kept it pop, I just don't fukk with the ratchet side of Chris that much. No, his stuff isn't terrible. I liked X but I feel like he could be a lot bigger and better if he stuck to the clean pop/r&b flavor of his first two albums. I just hate to see a dude who is so talented waste his time pushing ratchet club singles when he could be a thousand times more successful doing what he initially became famous for. Back in 2008 I figured Chris would be the biggest act in pop music by now, doing over the top world tours and shyt:mjcry:

All I'm sayin is I'd rather have more songs like Excuse Me Miss, Take You Down, With You, etc and less songs like Loyal, Ayo, etc.
couldn't have said it better, even with the rihanna thing derailing him, he's shown the ability to get back in that pop lane, but decided to keep living out his 2pac fantasies :shaq2:

homie sabotaging himself at this point

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude is looking for some peace in his life.

He aint gonna find it out in Hollywood/LA.

He needs to move away and get his mind right
Been saying this too. Man, I love breezy, nikka shoulda had me on his team, I'd have dude living in a lake house in Tahoe or Michigan...take him to Hawaii and get on that childish gambino steeze

He needs to come fukk with an old bish :mjcry:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: Go listen to Chris Brown's first 2 albums & compare it to his later albums. Also compare the producers working on his first 2 albums to his later albums.

:francis: Than again based on the dumb shyt you're always posting in The Booth, I suspect you're a teenager, so you won't get it.

FORTUNE is his most R&B sounding album

@Silkk @Howie Doroughberg

He is not going to make 2004 sounding music in 2015

And he shouldn't aspire too

:mjlol: Go back & listen to Chris Brown's Breakfast club interview from 2 years ago in 2013. He's talking about how he wants his next album (which would eventually be the "X" album) to be more of an R&B album, wants to go back to using live instruments in the production, get away from using autotune, & etc.

Also the "Forutne" album was critically panned. There were 5 singles from that album. 2 of the singles off that album were EDM songs ("Turn Up the Music" & "Don't Wake Me Up"). Another single was just a straight-up Hip-Hop/Rap song ("Till I Die").

Last edited:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with head tattoos at all.

He obviously had to shave his head so they can tattoo it on properly

I just think he could have got a much better artist to do it like Carlos Macedo

11378514_119538651715325_2145684764_n.jpg
I don't like the whole concept of the tattoo, but a Greek goddess like this one would've been dope. Or is that pic supposed to be Virgin Mary?