Chris Childs Says He Could’ve Knocked Out Kobe If He Wanted To, But Didn’t Want To Hurt Him

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
PmiqL08.gif

:lolbron:

:russ::russ::russ:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL this was around the time Kobe was walking around talmbat "I'm from Philly" like he was a hood n1gga, like he ain't grow up in Europe and all that. When he walked up on Chris Childs with his hands at his side I was like "this niigga ain't never been in a fight in his life" and it was proved by that complementary two piece dinner he got served.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
I mean...

Where was Kobe's guard at?

He was so shook by the first hit that he tried to block the first punch 10 seconds later and then let his guard down again to be hit with that left cross.

The nikka controlling Kobe must have had a faulty controller who's block button didn't work and was getting ready to button mash. :mjlol:
Best post in thread.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas that talk that hot shot about droppin somebody be the first nikkas to get dropped.

Yea, but you the n!gga in here that's assuming a n!gga won't wash you up because they know Tobe woulda got dropped by Chris. I'm almost 100% sure you can't throw them things now, bruh.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Here's my problem with the whole shyt about what a nikka "coulda" did:

I was a sparring partner for this super talented cat about 15 yrs ago. He was getting ready for a fight that was supposed to help put him on the national scene. The guy he was fighting was known to be aggressive as fukk so bruh's coach told me to emulate that style. I got in there and did my job to the point where his coach had to pull me off of him.

My point is this... If you have time to sit back and tell everybody what you "coulda" done, then why didn't you do it? Whether I was in the streets or in the ring, win or lose, I went into the fight with the intentions of hurting the muthafukka across from me for no other reason than feeling like he might hurt me first. Every person that I've crossed that said that bullshyt about what they coulda did in a fight was a simple ass street nikka who thought he had hands.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
"Same night Chris Childs punched Kobe, It was a Sunday I had the Hyundai
Then I crashed it, leather jacket like Slash did
Face melted off the acid"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how everyone talking shyt in this thread would easily get TKO by the black mamba.