Chris Childs Says He Could’ve Knocked Out Kobe If He Wanted To, But Didn’t Want To Hurt Him

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand kobestans. Even if you think he's the third greatest SG to play in the NBA, why do you need to discuss/defend/rationalize non-basketball related crap? For example, you can criticize his George Zimmerman support and still respect his game.

Kobestans seem to be at the forefront of insisting on cultish devotion to an athlete.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't understand kobestans. Even if you think he's the third greatest SG to play in the NBA, why do you need to discuss/defend/rationalize non-basketball related crap? For example, you can criticize his George Zimmerman support and still respect his game.

Kobestans seem to be at the forefront of insisting on cultish devotion to an athlete.

If you weren't as critical of LeBron on the Tamir Rice situation then shut the fukk up.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ok. I'm done with you. Was fun. Peace.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

The biggest dikkriding dudes on this site. We have dudes that stan artists, politicians, actors, video games, food...but by the far the biggest dikkriders on this site are Kobe stans. These nikkas would suck his dikk...literally get down on their knees and fellate that man...without second thought.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
If you weren't as critical of LeBron on the Tamir Rice situation then shut the fukk up.

I did call him a p*ssy for not speaking up about it more. But that's very different from what Kobe did with Zimmerman.

This reinforces my point, though. Those looking for spiritual guidance from athletes are being stupid. I mean you can have an athlete who is great at his sport, intelligent, and worth listening to. However, that's Kareem, not Kobe, not Lebron.

Not Charles Barkely, either :jjjjj:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
THE FUCC? WHAT KIND OF A GROWN MAN THROWS A SURPRISE SUCKER PUNCH N DONT EVEN KNOCK U OUT .. U MUST BE COTTON

yeah, this is the ting. It was a sucker punch. And it still didn't work.

And it looks like he was punching scared. "You hold ya toast shaky"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He hit him twice and it did shyt:russ:

Talking about he could've knocked him out. With what? Was that a jab, a cross, a hook???

Then the rest of the clip is buddy moonwalking around the court..

Like I said.. Its like your lil brother stealing on you with a suckerpunch then running away. nikkas who boost this up were the ones who hated Kobe and also couldn't fight.. Thinking hood arm punches were enough to keep you from getting your ass whipped :mjlol:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
yeah, this is the ting. It was a sucker punch. And it still didn't work.

And it looks like he was punching scared. "You hold ya toast shaky"
:mindblown: How is it a sucker punch when he looked Kobe dead in the face AFTER getting elbowed in the face by the nikka? Who should be caught by surprise after hitting somebody first? You Kobe dudes are so irrational it boggles the mind