Chris Paul Feels "The Rockets Stabbed Him In The Back"

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
His nasty attitude stabbed him in the back. Injury prone ornery ass player making $40mil a year? They did what the majority of teams would do

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
A regular working class job has absolutely nothing to do with staying under a salary cap you complete dumb ass
Lol, a salary cap is artificial cap made by owners, to cap player salaries.

So again, tell me if you would take less money on your job to improve the bosses profit margins or to give someone else a pay increase.

Lol, simpletons, dont seem to realize this is a job first and foremost.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lol, a salary cap is artificial cap made by owners, to cap player salaries.

So again, tell me if you would take less money on your job to improve the bosses profit margins or to give someone else a pay increase.

Lol, simpletons, dont seem to realize this is a job first and foremost.
Bro, there’s 15 spots on the team and you’re limited to how much you can pay all 15. In a regular work setting there is no limit to how much you can pay all your employees. Not even GSW was willing to go over the luxury cap to field a championship team a 4th season. That means your comparison has ZERO correlation, go take some classes on economics or some shyt.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bro, there’s 15 spots on the team and you’re limited to how much you can pay all 15. In a regular work setting there is no limit to how much you can pay all your employees. Not even GSW was willing to go over the luxury cap to field a championship team a 4th season. That means your comparison has ZERO correlation, go take some classes on economics or some shyt.
Owners are only limited because they chose to institute a artificial cap for their own benefit.
There is no reason there had to be one and the fact that there is one shouldn't effect any player's want to get paid.
The cap is the owners problem and you have to pay to play.

So again tell me, will you take a pay cut on your job to help your boss out? What about to give your co-worker some extra cash?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Owners are only limited because they chose to institute a artificial cap for their own benefit.
There is no reason there had to be one and the fact that there is one shouldn't effect any player's want to get paid.
The cap is the owners problem and you have to pay to play.

So again tell me, will you take a pay cut on your job to help your boss out? What about to give your co-worker some extra cash?
If my success was driven by some mystical salary cap at my job and I had guaranteed long term prospects to prosper while taking a pay cut then yes absolutely. You’re still comparing apples to oranges, the cap is there to make sure every team can’t just out pay everyone else to be competitive year in and year out. AGAIN because you seem to be very thick headed, the reason it’s there is so some rich billionaire can’t just out pay everyone else and rule the league, that doesn’t happen in private business, you just repeatedly asking the same question means you can’t comprehend the single fkn onus presented which is YOU CANT COMPARE A TEAM WITH 15 PLAYERS VERSUS A PRIVATE BUSINESS WITH HUNDREDS OF EMPLOYEES :snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If my success was driven by some mystical salary cap at my job and I had guaranteed long term prospects to prosper while taking a pay cut then yes absolutely. You’re still comparing apples to oranges, the cap is there to make sure every team can’t just out pay everyone else to be competitive year in and year out. AGAIN because you seem to be very thick headed, the reason it’s there is so some rich billionaire can’t just out pay everyone else and rule the league, that doesn’t happen in private business, you just repeatedly asking the same question means you can’t comprehend the single fkn onus presented which is YOU CANT COMPARE A TEAM WITH 15 PLAYERS VERSUS A PRIVATE BUSINESS WITH HUNDREDS OF EMPLOYEES :snoop:
LOL, my success in working is only measured by how much money I can command on the free market.
My ability to command top dollar verifies that I am a success.
The same for any worker, including athletes.
You are worth what someone will pay you, only simple minded fans, think athletes should care more about your own personal entertainment than their financial well being.

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
Well he could have taken less money and asked for a no trade clause. I don't understand why people don't do that. Same with Blake Griffin, ask for the fukking clause. Livin in LA instead of Detroit is probably worth a couple millions.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
LOL, my success in working is only measured by how much money I can command on the free market.
My ability to command top dollar verifies that I am a success.
The same for any worker, including athletes.
You are worth what someone will pay you, only simple minded fans, think athletes should care more about your own personal entertainment than their financial well being.
You do realize that common workers aren’t capped on any earnings and that even the best player can only make X amount under a contract and that only a certain number of players can make X amounts right? Fkn idiot.