Chris Paul Feels "The Rockets Stabbed Him In The Back"

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Chris, in his mid 30s already, got a fat paycheck from the Rockets. Business is business, he wanted the most money he can get from the Rockets and they traded him when they wanted. Dude is no longer a top 10 player, but getting paid like he top 10, he thought he was going to finish his career in Houston?

No issue with that. Just don't wanna hear fans cry when players make "business" decisions.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Well he could have taken less money and asked for a no trade clause. I don't understand why people don't do that. Same with Blake Griffin, ask for the fukking clause. Livin in LA instead of Detroit is probably worth a couple millions.
You have to play at least 4 years on a team to be eligible for a no trade clause (hence why LeBron doesn't have one with the Lakers). Also have at least 8 years in the league, Blake signed his max deal with the Clippers after his 7th season so I think that's why he couldn't get a ntc back then.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol, a salary cap is artificial cap made by owners, to cap player salaries.

So again, tell me if you would take less money on your job to improve the bosses profit margins or to give someone else a pay increase.

Lol, simpletons, dont seem to realize this is a job first and foremost.

Don't even waste your breath explaining NBA economics lol

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets see...

probably could have retired in LA, but left on his own will and with a legacy of leader of underachieving Clipper squads.

got a huge UNDESERVING bag in Houston. kept getting hurt when it counted. relegated to load management status.

But HE CRINE about how he got stabbed in the back??

:ohhh:

They stabbed him in the back by letting him ride harden coattails out of the 2nd round for the first time in his entire career and giving him a contract he didn’t deserve :heh:
Now he will never see the playoffs unless he can slither his way into another contender

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They stabbed him in the back by letting him ride harden coattails out of the 2nd round for the first time in his entire career and giving him a contract he didn’t deserve :heh:
Now he will never see the playoffs unless he can slither his way into another contender
You’re going to sit there and pretend CP3 isn’t going to pull a Juwan Howard/Rashad Lewis? :comeon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From everything i heard Chris was being an a$$hole to the best player on the team so what the fukk did he think was gonna happen :dwillhuh: