Chris Paul gets ejected from Suns-Warriors game by Scott Foster; their beef started years ago and involves Paul’s son

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
has anyone heard anything more alluding to what he’s talking about regarding his son?
I don’t think Chris will get into the details; at least not during the season, maybe he’ll explain more on a podcast or write a book and include what happened one day. But the fact, that players and fans alike recognize the vendetta this ref has for CP3 is alarming.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Chris will get into the details; at least not during the season, maybe he’ll explain more on a podcast or write a book and include what happened one day. But the fact, that players and fans alike recognize the vendetta this ref has for CP3 is alarming.

ya but I was hoping someone might be privy to some inside info/rumors or something

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute…his son? This is a read between the lines moment. :patrice:

NBA players and the league itself’s apprehension and fear of refs has to be deeper than just fear of a fine. How is all this going on and a former nbapa exec, a league icon, is just ‘it is what it is’.

I think that ref/mob connection is stronger than people expect…and players know it. The rise of the nba coincided with mob rule , and there wasn’t a Union around that the mob didn’t have a foot in. Donaghy had confirmed a lot of this. Bc yea refs openly fukking players over with no recourse makes no sense.

Last edited:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Serious question, has any player ever swung on a ref? And what you think would happen if they did? :jbhmm:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Warriors formally filed a complaint 5-6 years ago about how foster works their games. He consistently fukks with the Heat. CP3 says their issue is personal and involves his kid. We just had a ref get exposed as a Celtics superfan who was reffing with his own rooting biases who swung a couple games in recent years for the Celtics. That’s all the tip of the iceberg too. If the league doesn’t get foster out of there real soon, this is gonna get a lot worse and could end up as bad as the Donaghy situation if not worse. Look at this shyt. This is not normal:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute…his son? This is a read between the lines moment. :patrice:

NBA players and the league itself’s apprehension and fear of refs has to be deeper than just fear of a fine. How is all this going on and a former nbapa exec, a league icon, is just ‘it is what it is’.

I think that ref/mob connection is stronger than people expect…and players know it. The rise of the nba coincided with mob rule , and there wasn’t a Union around that the mob didn’t have a foot in. Donaghy had confirmed a lot of this. Bc yea refs openly fukking players over with no recourse makes no sense.

The fact Foster never got fired for his association with Donaghy shows you how connected that guy is. He knows alot of the leagues secrets so they let him do almost whatever he wants. NBA would have been best served if they didn't make Silver the commissioner and went with someone with no connection to Stern.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I know they have history, but I don't see how Scott Foster is in the wrong here.
It was an obvious foul call. He tells him its a foul every time. Chris Paul is still arguing with him. Scott Foster doesn't appear to say anything about his son.
Chris is still arguing.. He says enough. Chris is still talking. He hits him with a technical. Chris then threatens him and he gets hit with the 2nd.