Chris Paul gets ejected from Suns-Warriors game by Scott Foster; their beef started years ago and involves Paul’s son

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The fact Foster never got fired for his association with Donaghy shows you how connected that guy is. He knows alot of the leagues secrets so they let him do almost whatever he wants. NBA would have been best served if they didn't make Silver the commissioner and went with someone with no connection to Stern.
Add to the fact whenever a series has a game 4, 5 or 6 elimination game he is sent in to extend the series. Then he typically returns in game 7 of that same series or its usually Tony Brothers. I've made money off this for years now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Chris Paul playing victim again? The NBA needs some Brolic refs for when these players try to get tough :mjlol:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
If they did it during a game, on TV, it’s a minimum yearlong suspension, and unless the player is max contract talent, they’re probably just permanent bushes status.

Man I know some of these dudes be wanting to smack the fire out the refs some times, shyt is wild how they allowed to officiate with emotions but the players always gotta stay even keel. The NBA need to do something about that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
has anyone heard anything more alluding to what he’s talking about regarding his son?

One random rumor I heard, zero evidence if it's true.

The rumor is that Scott Foster went off on Chris Paul and said some disrespectful things when Paul's young son was in earshot. He said some things about CP3 that Chris Paul was very upset to have been voiced in front of a child, especially about him and in front of his child, and took serious offense to it. Pauls' dad was there watching his son when it happened, which is why his dad was also at the meeting with NBA officials about the incident.

I have no idea what Foster said in front of Paul's son or whether even the general situation is true or not.