Chris Paul gets ejected from Suns-Warriors game by Scott Foster; their beef started years ago and involves Paul’s son

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One random rumor I heard, zero evidence if it's true.

The rumor is that Scott Foster went off on Chris Paul and said some disrespectful things when Paul's young son was in earshot. He said some things about CP3 that Chris Paul was very upset to have been voiced in front of a child, especially about him and in front of his child, and took serious offense to it. Pauls' dad was there watching his son when it happened, which is why his dad was also at the meeting with NBA officials about the incident.

I have no idea what Foster said in front of Paul's son or whether even the general situation is true or not.

oh wow if true smh…I can see taking major offense to some piece of shyt going off on you in front of your pops and son and being forced to show restraint so as not to hinder your team…it’s low key emasculating when you know you could go off on him if you wanted to

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Warriors formally filed a complaint 5-6 years ago about how foster works their games. He consistently fukks with the Heat. CP3 says their issue is personal and involves his kid. We just had a ref get exposed as a Celtics superfan who was reffing with his own rooting biases who swung a couple games in recent years for the Celtics. That’s all the tip of the iceberg too. If the league doesn’t get foster out of there real soon, this is gonna get a lot worse and could end up as bad as the Donaghy situation if not worse. Look at this shyt. This is not normal:

This isnhow Donaghy said he fukked with the spread he had issues with players Jermanie Oneal, Rasheed Wallace,Artest,Stephen Jackson,Z Bo. It was easy for him because all the players he picked on were not likable by the league.

He was the head ref at the Palice with players he fixed games against in the fight

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And that’s why I said I ain’t have any issue with Chris hooking off on Foster..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wait a minute…his son? This is a read between the lines moment. :patrice:

NBA players and the league itself’s apprehension and fear of refs has to be deeper than just fear of a fine. How is all this going on and a former nbapa exec, a league icon, is just ‘it is what it is’.

I think that ref/mob connection is stronger than people expect…and players know it. The rise of the nba coincided with mob rule , and there wasn’t a Union around that the mob didn’t have a foot in. Donaghy had confirmed a lot of this. Bc yea refs openly fukking players over with no recourse makes no sense.
The league can easily rectify this and not have Foster I’m any games CP plays it’s that simple

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He got suspended 7 games, could you imagine how many games someone get if they did that today :heh:
Wait hold on
If there's Personal shyt between Paul/family and Foster, why the fukk is Foster allowed to ref Paul's games?
And the NBA is aware of this? :mindblown:
I'm guessing the league doesn't want to admit there's truth to it and give the appearance that refs have bias/vendettas with players

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got suspended 7 games, could you imagine how many games someone get if they did that today :heh:

I'm guessing the league doesn't want to admit there's truth to it and give the appearance that refs have bias/vendettas with players

Exactly,probably has some dirt on Silver:scust:#CheckHisComputers

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Twitter fukkin sucks , these links aren’t loading

Wanna see what the gawd has to say :wow: . It’s obvious by the record foster angry wife beating lookin ass has a grudge

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know they have history, but I don't see how Scott Foster is in the wrong here.
It was an obvious foul call. He tells him its a foul every time. Chris Paul is still arguing with him. Scott Foster doesn't appear to say anything about his son.
Chris is still arguing.. He says enough. Chris is still talking. He hits him with a technical. Chris then threatens him and he gets hit with the 2nd.

Fam dead ass stfu because if you say you know they got history then you should know Foster does shyt in all of cp3 games to provoke him