Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce

JLova

Veteran
Daps
You don't know what happened gossiping ass nikka

Lipstick alley ---------------------->>>>>

Oh yea... the safe "we don't know what happened" but still wanna call his wife a "bytch", "gold-digger", etc. Fukk outta here. "But but but we don't know the full details" ass nikkaz when the truth is staring them in the face are the worst.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh yea... the safe "we don't know what happened" but still wanna call his wife a "bytch", "gold-digger", etc. Fukk outta here. "But but but we don't know the full details" ass nikkaz when the truth is staring them in the face are the worst.

When did I call her a gold digger or a bytch...I'll wait for the quote

Damn you sound dumb as hell, I really hope you're a female with this retarded shyt you're posting, if not the males in your life have failed you

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the movie "I think I Love My Wife" was him crying for help.

i remember watching that movie and feeling kind of depressed at the end. like "is this it?? is this what we live for? is this why we get married?"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Rock knew the stakes when he got married but unfortunately, they have been having problems for years, it was clear in his comedy and even his movies. That being said the law is the law, she's probably going to get half or close to it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not an "emotional" argument at all. If you want to be the leader and diminish the future earning potential for your spouse then you need to pay up. You wouldn't be able to do that "grinding" without someone taking care of the home. This goes for either gender in that position. Who is going to hire a person with a 20 year employment gap on their resume in this or any economy? Now, let's be real here 99% of you will NEVER go through this as your partner will be working and making JUST as much as you all while still performing a majority of the domestic duties :scust:. You want to lead, then you get to provide too.

NHjNH9l.gif

bullshyt.....

noboddy made her give up anything... she saw the nikka was a meal ticket and she "wanted" to live in luxury, she got lazy and now that its about to end she feels entitled to his money that HE worked for...
She has a college degree, she has held high paying decisions. STOP it with your delusions!!!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you know that? Maybe she is a control freak or nagger that he had enough of, or she could be a saint and he just cheated.I don't know how you can think he's stupid without knowing the situation.
He has the clause so y leave ...

Ntm she is sexy and mentally conscious. Was supportive

So nagging etc.... could be worked out In therapy.

One issue w men is they hate being talked shyt to after we cheat. We expect them to get over it quickly.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Rock knew the stakes when he got married but unfortunately, they have been having problems for years, it was clear in his comedy and even his movies. That being said the law is the law, she's probably going to get half or close to it.
marry hoes with an agenda brehs. Any bytch who would take half of YOUR life earnings is a low down piece of shyt. bytch could easily be put up in a nice 4 bedroom suburban home with 2 $50k cars for less than 2 million

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So, cheating on your wife entitles her to 1/2 your shyt? I'm not defending the guy, but Chris Rock's own standup makes the joke, if you leave a restaurant, they don't have to keep serving you. I'm not worrying about CR because also like his joke, if you've got $20 million, you can live off half. But, if you've got $20 THOUSAND, she gonna have to DIE!

It's the working class guys I see basically getting ruined in divorces. There's a reason ~70% of divorces are initiated by women. Your woman basically has to love you more than 1/2 your shyt to stay married.

Or you can kill her :manny:

Let me be worth millions and some broad ask for half. It's only about 20k for a professional hitman :birdman:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Here a thing - it says that she wants that much to maintain her lifestyle AND continue her charitable donations.

You goin' deep in the pockets...to give the money away?? How that do?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NHjNH9l.gif

bullshyt.....

noboddy made her give up anything... she saw the nikka was a meal ticket and she "wanted" to live in luxury, she got lazy and now that its about to end she feels entitled to his money that HE worked for...
She has a college degree, she has held high paying decisions. STOP it with your delusions!!!

Exactly,I'd say he set her up pretty nicely,shes had a oppurtunity to meet some rich people with her charity works....got to rub shoulders with powerful people.

Is she not confident Oprah will call her for a job?Does Oprah not like her for her?

So what she gave up a career:dahell:?did she not have the option to refuse...Here we go again,women making bad decisions and only wanting the man to take all responsibility for they actions.

Let Chris turn around and say its her fault he cheated,so he shouldnt be held responsible though:mjlol:

And why does cheating get you half?is that even in the vows that you cant cheat?why is that automatically the thing?oh because women think ita the moat disgusting thing?

Why is a woman gaining weight or aging horribly,not grounds for me to leave her and get half her money?Im equally offended as she would be of me cheating:scust: