Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have thought this as well. :patrice:

No one here on the coli just straight up hating on women... but I for one hate this illogical emotional ridden mindset y'all seem to have when it comes to divorce and taking HALF of a man's assets...

And Lets be deadly honest when the women is a breadwinner when it's the flipside and she has to pay spousal support and child support. y'all be like that nikka is a bum, get a fukking job you bum, mooching off ya wife you aint no real man... fukk you you bum ass nikka, am I right???

And still y'all dont address the inequality in this mindset, drives me fukking crazy... :mindblown:

How do you think a man feels when the woman did no work, no hustling, no grinding with you to be a success and now she wants to take Half of everything and "stay accustomed to the lifestyle she got used to" ... Wouldnt she be the bum ass bytch!? Divorce Laws in all these states are simply unfair and heavily biased...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
6a00d8341c630a53ef0154386708cb970c-640wi

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:
In that case it was much better than the alternative. Cheater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rapist.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this Rosario Dawon chick, seems like I heard stories about her being a bit of home wrecker even before this.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one here on the coli just straight up hating on women... but I for one hate this illogical emotional ridden mindset y'all seem to have when it comes to divorce and taking HALF of a man's assets...

And Lets be deadly honest when the women is a breadwinner when it's the flipside and she has to pay spousal support and child support. y'all be like that nikka is a bum, get a fukking job you bum, mooching off ya wife you aint no real man... fukk you you bum ass nikka, am I right???

And still y'all dont address the inequality in this mindset, drives me fukking crazy... :mindblown:

How do you think a man feels when the woman did no work, no hustling, no grinding with you to be a success and now she wants to take Half of everything and "stay accustomed to the lifestyle she got used to" ... Wouldnt she be the bum ass bytch!? Divorce Laws in all these states are simply unfair and heavily biased...
It's not an "emotional" argument at all. If you want to be the leader and diminish the future earning potential for your spouse then you need to pay up. You wouldn't be able to do that "grinding" without someone taking care of the home. This goes for either gender in that position. Who is going to hire a person with a 20 year employment gap on their resume in this or any economy? Now, let's be real here 99% of you will NEVER go through this as your partner will be working and making JUST as much as you all while still performing a majority of the domestic duties :scust:. You want to lead, then you get to provide too.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not an "emotional" argument at all. If you want to be the leader and diminish the future earning potential for your spouse then you need to pay up. You wouldn't be able to do that "grinding" without someone taking care of the home. This goes for either gender in that position. Who is going to hire a person with a 20 year employment gap on their resume in this or any economy? Now, let's be real here 99% of you will NEVER go through this as your partner will be working and making JUST as much as you all while still performing a majority of the domestic duties :scust:. You want to lead, then you get to provide too.

This isn't true in today's middle class, nuclear families, domestic duties are pretty split.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:camby: how about Chris just stop working and ask for full custody. Hes wealthy enough to the point t where he doesn't have to work.
ok I didnt factor in child support maybe not half but at the very least 20-35% then again this is wealthy folks problems not mine:ld:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: Apparently Rock wasn't happy, satisfied & genuinely content in his marriage or he wouldn't be bouncing! The article below called Chris Rocks divorce a year & some months before it actually happened.

/

Chris Rock not being "satisfied" doesn't mean she's the problem.

That's a weird logic. Maybe he's the problem.

We don't know.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no problem with her getting half.

not because she deserves it. not because she gave up her career, not for the kids, not because he allegedly cheated.

the only reason i have no problem with it is that he knew the law (even made jokes about it) and still got married.

GMB

JLova

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At this moist ass feminist. First of all, you don't know what happened, only what you heard through gossip which is bytchmade in and of itself but that's a whole different discussion. Second, even if he did ( which hasn't been confirmed by anyone ) I don't give a fukk if hit a different broad every night for the last 20 years, she didn't earn 35 mill or anything close to it.

I understand you were raised in a house full of sisters and estrogen has clouded your brain so you probably believe women deserve free checks just for being women but long term, shyt like this is pushing the younger generations further and further from marriage and that's a good thing.

All this to defend a man that cheated on his wife. :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So, cheating on your wife entitles her to 1/2 your shyt? I'm not defending the guy, but Chris Rock's own standup makes the joke, if you leave a restaurant, they don't have to keep serving you. I'm not worrying about CR because also like his joke, if you've got $20 million, you can live off half. But, if you've got $20 THOUSAND, she gonna have to DIE!

It's the working class guys I see basically getting ruined in divorces. There's a reason ~70% of divorces are initiated by women. Your woman basically has to love you more than 1/2 your shyt to stay married.

You "but it's not fair" nikkaz are annoying as hell. There are a lot more things to cry about than this. It's not like Chris got blindsided. He KNEW what would happen if he stepped out on his wife. You comparing a marriage to a restaurant? That's the problem right there. Yall really wanna rally around a guy that cheated on his wife? What? :what: