Chris Rock blames Democrats for coronavirus....

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Chris Rock been out of touch, I liked his tamborine special cause he was saying real shyt about relationships and since he just went through it, he had insight. but his social commentary has been bad for a while now. I remember he was on the radio once saying like rap music is more commercial now cause black people have made it now or something to that effect. and I was like wtf
Relationship wisdom has and always will be his strongest area of insight. In terms of othr stuff? Not always so much.

Smart dumb is a vicious disease
I was gonna say. Chris has some brilliant takes but he also has a lot of really dumb takes over the years too. Most of them are from him trying to sound smart or out of the box, and he just doesn't stick the landing and/or is way off base.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is also the dude that as recently as a few years ago, said My Dark Twisted Fantasy is the single greatest hip-hop album in history.

(IMO he said it partially because he's on the album, but whatever :yeshrug:)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Chris Rock been out of touch, I liked his tamborine special cause he was saying real shyt about relationships and since he just went through it, he had insight. but his social commentary has been bad for a while now. I remember he was on the radio once saying like rap music is more commercial now cause black people have made it now or something to that effect. and I was like wtf
Tambourine sucked like bad.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That isn't an excuse of not attempting to do something, ESPECIALLY since they went out their way to push an impeachment. The House and the Senate approved an emergency stimulus bill in April... so, miss me that nothing at least could of been attempted. As I said before, all Pelosi had to do was massage Trump's ego to make it seem like it was his idea, and McConnell would have no choice but to work with it because Trump's involved. A lot of other legislation passed simply due to cooperation. So stop making excuses when not even an attempt to address this concern back in January wasn't made DESPITE making world news.
do you realize that the house impeachment was no different than the house bills piled up in the senate? the house did one thing and the senate said nope. or was this intentional bad faith rambling?