Christiano Ronaldo GF is pregnant. No longer following the blue print:Damn:. He fukked up!

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:snoop:
Jeter=blueprint to smash dimes as a famous guy with no TMZ, drama or sneak pics.

Ronaldo=have kids while you are young famous rich but use surrogates to avoid baby mama drama, child support, family court, part time visitation bullshyt, raise your kids how you want with your value system no baby mama family hating on you to kids when you aren't around out of jealousy because they want money from you.

Wtf Ronaldo forgot his own damn system:what:

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
How are you a world class athlete and you knock up a chick with fake titties?
fiddy.gif

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:snoop:
Jeter=blueprint to smash dimes as a famous guy with no TMZ, drama or sneak pics.

Ronaldo=have kids while you are young famous rich but use surrogates to avoid baby mama drama, child support, family court, part time visitation bullshyt, raise your kids how you want with your value system no baby mama family hating on you to kids when you aren't around out of jealousy because they want money from you.

Wtf Ronaldo forgot his own damn system:what:

Jeter got married to a model and CR7 got a chick preggo who he hasn't know that long

If these guys eventually fall, how are we mere mortals supposed to cope
:mjcry:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ronaldo fukked up badly. It's been rumored she ducking other dudes and she had a bf when she met him. She ain't even that badd lol. I just looked at her IG and she's a true thot. She got ass pics and she got another dude with his arm around her waist all the dam time. Wtf

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ronaldo fukked up badly. It's been rumored she ducking other dudes and she had a bf when she met him. She ain't even that badd lol. I just looked at her IG and she's a true thot. She got ass pics and she got another dude with his arm around her waist all the dam time. Wtf

I'd rather wife her up