Christiano Ronaldo GF is pregnant. No longer following the blue print:Damn:. He fukked up!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He got a surrogate mom so he didn't to deal with her and pay child support

I mean at this point might as well bust in your supermodel :yeshrug:

:snoop:
Jeter=blueprint to smash dimes as a famous guy with no TMZ, drama or sneak pics.

Ronaldo=have kids while you are young famous rich but use surrogates to avoid baby mama drama, child support, family court, part time visitation bullshyt, raise your kids how you want with your value system no baby mama family hating on you to kids when you aren't around out of jealousy because they want money from you.

Wtf Ronaldo forgot his own damn system:what:
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

fukk is going on here fellas?

a surrogate mother is a woman who carries YOUR baby. they take YOUR sperm and YOUR GF/WIFE'S egg.. do the fertilization process in a tube.. then put that fetus into ANOTHER WOMAN

it's still your dna. you still would owe child support. you can still bust all in your girl or do whatever the hell else you want

what homeboy is doing is fukking genius. he never has to fukk with a p*ssy that kids came out of... nor a body that had to go through pregnancy..

nikka got 3 kids that are his, with a woman, who never had a baby :blessed:

edit: ok baby number 4 is where he fukked up at :whoa:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
Jeter=blueprint to smash dimes as a famous guy with no TMZ, drama or sneak pics.

Ronaldo=have kids while you are young famous rich but use surrogates to avoid baby mama drama, child support, family court, part time visitation bullshyt, raise your kids how you want with your value system no baby mama family hating on you to kids when you aren't around out of jealousy because they want money from you.

Wtf Ronaldo forgot his own damn system
:what:

Breh that pumpum is serious.:francis: I had my own system and thought I was :hhh: Till I met that one girl with the fire....:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: System flew out the door

MF budz

All Star
Daps
You guys act like ronaldo is married, hes having a baby. Dude is still going to smash women. At that level your wife either puts up with it or goes back to no being "ronaldos gf".

Also its only ome out 4 so he will only need to pay child support for that one, right?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I cant blame him for not pullin out but he needs to verify that the baby is his cuz im sure he aint the only penis she getting.