CHUCKY Official Teaser Trailer (2021) Child's Play Horror SYFY Series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Co-worker: "I think after Chucky took out Miss Fairchild, I realized that he's just... he's just a bad person who people shouldn't rooting for."
ME: "It took you 7 movies and 3 seasons of a television show to realize he's a mass murdering psychopath? :gucci: "

Wait until I drop the news on him that Jason, Michael, and Freddy are actually irredeemable characters too. Especially Freddy. :sitdown:
Dudes been beefing with kids for 3 seasons and coworker on some":jbhmm:you know...I don't think this is right":dead::dead::dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dudes been beefing with kids for 3 seasons and coworker on some":jbhmm:you know...I don't think this is right":dead::dead::dead:
My Co-Worker:
source.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Co-worker: "I think after Chucky took out Miss Fairchild, I realized that he's just... he's just a bad person who people shouldn't rooting for."
ME: "It took you 7 movies and 3 seasons of a television show to realize he's a mass murdering psychopath? :gucci: "

Wait until I drop the news on him that Jason, Michael, and Freddy are actually irredeemable characters too. Especially Freddy. :sitdown:
Dense ass co-worker on his "Is he dead?" shyt:russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I actually didn’t expect to see a sneak peek into Chucky: Season 3 Part Two. I thought only the first 4 episodes were filmed. But they might’ve filmed episodes 5 and 6 before the SAG-AFTRA strike occurred and just had 1 - 2 episodes left to film.

I almost went on a mini rant about the studios and the strike but it’s nothing new that I haven’t said before.

We’ll see you next year, Chucky.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I actually didn’t expect to see a sneak peek into Chucky: Season 3 Part Two. I thought only the first 4 episodes were filmed. But they might’ve filmed episodes 5 and 6 before the SAG-AFTRA strike occurred and just had 1 - 2 episodes left to film.

I almost went on a mini rant about the studios and the strike but it’s nothing new that I haven’t said before.

We’ll see you next year, Chucky.
This is it for now? :sadcam:

Hell of a cliff hanger

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
watching now. its love how they just keep recasting Michael Therriault. this the third role hes had between Cult of Chucky and the tv show:mjlol:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
watching now. its love how they just keep recasting Michael Therriault. this the third role hes had between Cult of Chucky and the tv show:mjlol:

They do this with a few actors in the show. Devon Sawa has been The dad, the uncle, the priest, and now the president. The 1st lady this season was the horny nun last season.

I'm going to be 100% honest. I thought the show fell off the 1st two episodes of this season. Those were terrible. These last two episodes have been two of the best episodes of the whole season. I hope we can get the 2nd half sometime soon.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They do this with a few actors in the show. Devon Sawa has been The dad, the uncle, the priest, and now the president. The 1st lady this season was the horny nun last season.

I'm going to be 100% honest. I thought the show fell off the 1st two episodes of this season. Those were terrible. These last two episodes have been two of the best episodes of the whole season. I hope we can get the 2nd half sometime soon.
holy shyt that's casper/stan as the president?

didn't even recognize him like i could in those other couple roles on the show