CHUCKY Official Teaser Trailer (2021) Child's Play Horror SYFY Series

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
holy shyt that's casper/stan as the president?

didn't even recognize him like i could in those other couple roles on the show

I was like who the hell is Casper Stan :dead: Yea growing up it never clicked with me that he was Casper and Stan in the music video. Hell I didn't even recognize he was the same guy in Idol Hands and Final Destination.

He was in a lot of stuff in those few years I wonder what happened.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I was like who the hell is Casper Stan :dead: Yea growing up it never clicked with me that he was Casper and Stan in the music video. Hell I didn't even recognize he was the same guy in Idol Hands and Final Destination.

He was in a lot of stuff in those few years I wonder what happened.
Like most kid stars he aged out of that "cute" boy phase and he became an alcoholic for awhile, he's talked about it interviews before. He put the weed and the bottle down, started doing jiu jitsu got a spot on that Nikita CW show a few years back and seems to be good since.

He was also the star in this classic, and I'm sure thats probably a big reason why Mancini cast him:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He’s starting to look like Brad Dourif IMO.

85552_v9_bb.jpg

I know there was an idea that was executed in the first CP movie where Chucky started to transition from doll to what Charles Lee Ray looked like with the receding and darker hairline, bushy eyebrows, and sunken in eyes. They wanted to go even further and have Chucky with a 5 o’clock shadow and wrinkles. It looks like they’re putting that idea to use now.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He’s starting to look like Brad Dourif IMO.

85552_v9_bb.jpg

I know there was an idea that was executed in the first CP movie where Chucky started to transition from doll to what Charles Lee Ray looked like with the receding and darker hairline, bushy eyebrows, and sunken in eyes. They wanted to go even further and have Chucky with a 5 o’clock shadow and wrinkles. It looks like they’re putting that idea to use now.
I noticed when I started seeing the promos with Fiona Dourif. I started seeing the resemblance between her and Chucky...but she also looks like her dad