CHUCKY Official Teaser Trailer (2021) Child's Play Horror SYFY Series

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Just end this franchise already. Chucky is what got me into horror and I hold the first 3 movies as classics. Basically the way people felt about Nightmare 5 and Freddy's Dead, is the same way I feel about today's Chucky. Its sad to see what he has become. I'm still gonna watch though. But this is beyond the point of suspension of disbelief.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ya'll catch that mushroom cloud at the end of the trailer? I knew it. Chucky is going to use his newly appointed Presidential powers and nuke someone.
full

EDIT - Since all of these horror franchises take place in the same universe, maybe that's why the Earth is such a desolate place in Jason X. :ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That ending :picard:
That was wild because I wasn't expecting that character to go out in the first episode back. I was expecting to get more of him coming unglued because of all the ghostly shyt that's going on in the White House.

Anyone else expecting Devon to get murked this season? They seem to be telegraphing it pretty heavy unless they are trying to misdirect us and it ends up being Lexy who dies from the main trio.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else expecting Devon to get murked this season? They seem to be telegraphing it pretty heavy unless they are trying to misdirect us and it ends up being Lexy who dies from the main trio.
I hope of of them dies so we can stop the gay shyt. Soon as they got in the car and that "let's do it song" started playing, I already knew it was time to get ready to skip ahead :francis:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I hope of of them dies so we can stop the gay shyt. Soon as they got in the car and that "let's do it song" started playing, I already knew it was time to get ready to skip ahead :francis:
Bruh it's becoming to much like I know the creator is gay, but cut this shyt out. :mjlol:

Chucky look like shyt :picard: