Ciara Struggles to abstain from Sex With Russell Wilson

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't wait to get the Russell baby inside her :lolbron:

I'll never understand how athletes get trapped by gold diggers so easily. What makes Russell think she won't drag him into court like she's doing Future?

smh.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I swear to god if I see another Ciara thread here :snoop:

Moist ass nikkas gossip more than bytches :what: Yall lexact this thot and lame ass nikka she with, worry about ya own damn life

But you are in a Ciara thread dropping comments. Yall nikkas kill me man, talk all the shyt about how you hate gossip yet you are doing the same exact shyt

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But you are in a Ciara thread dropping comments. Yall nikkas kill me man, talk all the shyt about how you hate gossip yet you are doing the same exact shyt

nikka shut the fukk up, clown ass trying to be the gossip girls of the coli. Probably sitting back suckin on your thumb while you type that bullshyt :mjlol: where have you seen me gossip at? oh wait, you havent, youre just in your feelings because this nikka beat you to the :gurl::gurl::gurl: thread and now your living through him with your response

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'll never understand how athletes get trapped by gold diggers so easily. What makes Russell think she won't drag him into court like she's doing Future?

smh.gif
Getting that 18 year check as well.

I'm all for getting married and starting a family... But we all know that's not Ciara's style

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to god if I see another Ciara thread here :snoop:

Moist ass nikkas gossip more than bytches :what: Yall love this thot and lame ass nikka she with, worry about ya own damn life
suge-knight-gif.gif

but you awwwwwl up in the thread as well

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
suge-knight-gif.gif

but you awwwwwl up in the thread as well

I came here to check the op, get off his dikk. You came here to read about it because this fascinates you

And this shyt got moved to the salon, further proving my point :mjlol:

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
Why is this so mind blowing for some of you. Some washed up male R&B artist talks about cocking up his legs and getting his butthole serviced, no one bats an eye, but two grown ups talk about their desire to get to know one another on a level beyond the physical and all of sudden it has to be lies.

I was born 40 years too late :sad:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikka shut the fukk up, clown ass trying to be the gossip girls of the coli. Probably sitting back suckin on your thumb while you type that bullshyt :mjlol: where have you seen me gossip at? oh wait, you havent, youre just in your feelings because this nikka beat you to the :gurl::gurl::gurl: thread and now your living through him with your response

Goofy ass nikka, look at your ass gossiping in the same thread you were against gossiping on a minute ago. fukk out here with that moist acting behavior, fukk nikka.