Ciara Struggles to abstain from Sex With Russell Wilson

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goofy ass nikka, look at your ass gossiping in the same thread you were against gossiping on a minute ago. fukk out here with that moist acting behavior, fukk nikka.

Where am I gossiping at you dumb bytch? Now you just saying shyt just to say it, stay mad nikka :umad:

Daps
I doubt virgins are just walking around in high numbers. Dude was married before so he's not a virgin either. He likes her and they're on the same page so whats the big deal?
Hey as long as they happy. It sounds like they're sexually frustrated from what I read.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this so mind blowing for some of you. Some washed up male R&B artist talks about cocking up his legs and getting his butthole serviced, no one bats an eye, but two grown ups talk about their desire to get to know one another on a level beyond the physical and all of sudden it has to be lies.

I was born 40 years too late :sad:

Funny I was thinking the same thing, sex has completely ruined us as humans. Two people trying to wait until marriage got the masses dazed and confused. Its wild. If they can go however long without sex with everything else they have going on then it should be a cake walk once they are married and having sex. Even whack sex is better than no sex and if your already in love with the person then what you leave someone you in love with because the sex isn't good?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
She can't wait to get the Russell baby inside her :lolbron:

KBQYe5C.gif