Ciara Struggles to abstain from Sex With Russell Wilson

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
And that picture...

Kudos though. If you are someone who believes in God and practices their faith then no sex before marriage comes as standard.
Ephesians 6:5 ESV
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
I guess being a slave is standard too for Christians.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:
Ciara is worth more than Future.

If that's the case why is she suing him for 15 million? If her and Russell split on bad terms whose to say she won't drag him into court for millions over nothing. I doubt Ciara is worth more money than Future right now maybe when they dated but not now.

Future Net worth in 2015 got boost (Rapper) | Celebrities Money
Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn” is famous with his stage name “Future” net worth is approximately $5 million in 2015.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Ephesians 6:5 ESV
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
I guess being a slave is standard too for Christians.

[16:91] Verily, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed.

I'm a Muslim :manny: but anything can be taken out of context. The teachings of Jesus/Issa were based on kindness. Followers have their own agendas and the new testament was written by flowers.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
What if the wedding night comes, she finally gets to lay her eyes on he's package.....

And she finds he's got a kids meal......

Would she sue him for misrepresentation???

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If that's the case why is she suing him for 15 million? If her and Russell split on bad terms whose to say she won't drag him into court for millions over nothing. I doubt Ciara is worth more money than Future right now maybe when they dated but not now.

Future Net worth in 2015 got boost (Rapper) | Celebrities Money
Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn” is famous with his stage name “Future” net worth is approximately $5 million in 2015.
The full filing of the lawsuit is online, it's public knowledge. She's suing him because his tweets and statements about her are false and fraudulent. His Twitter fingers and chatty patty lips are the only reason she's suing him. To get him to shut the fucc up and stop talking about her. She ASKED him nicely and he kept running his mouth lying on her. Now he's going to HAVE to shut the fucc up. Permanently. Keep. Her. Name. Out. His. Mouth. And. Off. His. Twitter. Fingers.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The full filing of the lawsuit is online, it's public knowledge. She's suing him because his tweets and statements about her are false and fraudulent. His Twitter fingers and chatty patty lips are the only reason she's suing him. To get him to shut the fucc up and stop talking about her. She ASKED him nicely and he kept running his mouth lying on her. Now he's going to HAVE to shut the fucc up. Permanently. Keep. Her. Name. Out. His. Mouth. And. Off. His. Twitter. Fingers.

My bad. I thought she just wanted Future's money.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a very strong thing for a couple to do. I hope it makes their relationship more fulfilling.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
russell be hittin that wit pac playin in the background and a joint hangin out his mouth

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What if the wedding night comes, she finally gets to lay her eyes on he's package.....

And she finds he's got a kids meal......

Would she sue him for misrepresentation???
I'm sure she did the feel test already and he passed

No homo