Classics Discussion: Redman

Which of these Redman albums are classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Red gave us 5 classics:

Whut the Album
Dare iz a Darkside
Muddy Waters
El Ninio
(w/Keith Murray & Eric Sermon as Def Squad)
Blackout (w/Method Man as Red&Meth)

So he is that dude.

There are some definite bangers on Doc's the Name... but the fact that I have to think about whether its a classic means it isn't.
When an LP is a classic you don't have to think about it, you just know overwhelmingly.

But its damn close. :whew:

The rhymes are never lacking with Redman.
And he is one of the last artists to have skits that are actually worth listening to and not skipping nikkas better take notes. :ufdup:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Red gave us 5 classics:

Whut the Album
Dare iz a Darkside
Muddy Waters
El Ninio
(w/Keith Murray & Eric Sermon as Def Squad)
Blackout (w/Method Man as Red&Meth)

So he is that dude.

There are some definite bangers on Doc's the Name... but the fact that I have to think about whether its a classic means it isn't.
When an LP is a classic you don't have to think about it, you just know overwhelmingly.

But its damn close. :whew:

The rhymes are never lacking with Redman.
And he is one of the last artists to have skits that are actually worth listening to and not skipping nikkas better take notes. :ufdup:.

i dont know if id call el nino classic breh :patrice:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think the only bigger Redman stans on here are the two nikkas that voted yes for Malpractice
:russ:

aw man. :pachaha:

Da Goodness was the track that made me fukk with Reggie noble, then I'll bee dat, and then smash sumn w/ adam f. Malpractise was the first Red CD i ever owned and I can quote every skit damn near verbatim :russ:and every record is a banger, shyts a classic

"I'm... suin this hoe, for mental anguishes, because.. Hoe??!!!!:why: yeah hoe!:pacspit: (fukk you bytch) :childplease:cause i can't get my rent paid cause she stole my baby daddy

which one of y'all sucked his dikk :usure:
I DID :dame:

did ya suck his dikk? :mjpls:

I don't suck dikk :dwillhuh:

SEE? I TOL- AND DEESHAW WOULD NOT fukk WIT NO HOE THAT DON'T SUCK dikk!!! :krs:

:mjlol::mjlol:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
So basically any early-mid nineties albums from the east that didn't have pop success = classic. Ok

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
been going back to a lot of early-mid 90's stuff i missed. all these years i never listened to redman, never really knew what his point was outside of jokes and weed. but damn, the production on his first two albums, definitely didn't expect this level of funk :ohhh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
been going back to a lot of early-mid 90's stuff i missed. all these years i never listened to redman, never really knew what his point was outside of jokes and weed. but damn, the production on his first two albums, definitely didn't expect this level of funk :ohhh:
Better late than never. He’s one of the most underrated MCs ever
:myman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's all about that funk sweetheart:myman: