Classics Discussion: Scarface

Which of these Scarface albums are classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Favorite 'Face songs hmm ima try this lol

Mr Scarface Is Back
Diary Of A Mad Man
Sorry For What
Look Me In My Eyes
Body Snatchers
The Wall
I'm Dead
Murder By Reason Of Insanity
It Ain't (OG)
Mary
Suicide Note
Boy Meets Girl
Go
Who Do U Believe In
Gangsta Put Me Down
G Code
Sunshine
Street Life
High Note
Goin Down
My Homiez

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:what: who are these people voting for things like My Homies as a classic? Lol it's a great album, first time I heard artists like Devin and Seagram but is not a classic and it's not even a solo album

Homiez has all kinda gems in there

The Ghetto
Rules 4 Real nikkaz
Don't Testify
Homiez & Thuggs (Face didn't like it personally, but I love how they flipped Whodini's Friends :banderas:)
Win, Lose, Or Draw
What's Goin On
Small Time

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

The Ghetto
Rules 4 Real nikkaz
Don't Testify
Homiez & Thuggs (Face didn't like it personally, but I love how they flipped Whodini's Friends :banderas:)
Win, Lose, Or Draw
What's Goin On
Small Time

yeah but tbh it ain't a classic.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

The Ghetto
Rules 4 Real nikkaz
Don't Testify
Win, Lose, Or Draw
What's Goin On
Small Time

A bunch for dope songs doesn't make it a classic tho. It's a compilation meant to shed light on new or lesser known Rap A Lot artists at the time. I agree, it's DOPE, full of great songs, I had the cd when it dropped but it's not a classic and def not a classic when it comes to Scarface albums

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
The Dairy
And The Fix..:blessed:

Underrated classic

The-Dairy-Clapham.jpg

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
A bunch for dope songs doesn't make it a classic tho. It's a compilation meant to shed light on new or lesser known Rap A Lot artists at the time. I agree, it's DOPE, full of great songs, I had the cd when it dropped but it's not a classic and def not a classic when it comes to Scarface albums

It wasn't what he normally does but I say on an album if u play one of them discs/tapes till the shyt is damn near burning ya hands when u take it out the stereo lol that makes it classic ..I rocked to that joint all of '98-'99 till I lost it somehow

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
It wasn't what he normally does but I say on an album if u play one of them discs/tapes till the shyt is damn near burning ya hands when u take it out the stereo lol that makes it classic ..I rocked to that joint all of '98-'99 till I lost it somehow

Yeah I think I lost mine when I got broken into back in like 2001. c*nts stole 200 CDs or some shyt. :sadbron:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
the fix is like his blueprint, "good" but overrated.

He said that one was his biggest album as far as a budget where he could call Nas to get on a track and not break the bank on charges for a verse..call Kanye to do most of the beats..Stevie Nicks to get on a hook and she was down to do it too like daayum lol

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think I lost mine when I got broken into back in like 2001. c*nts stole 200 CDs or some shyt. :sadbron:

shyt man I moved so many times between '97-'04 I lost a gang of my favorites too and couldn't always track 'em all down smmfh

StraightUpMenace

spiritual miracle lyrical individual
Daps
Voted yes for 'The Diary" and "The Fix." I haven't heard his other albums so I can't say anything.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
None.

Production has never been up to par with Face's rhyming. That alone prevents any of his albums from being classic.

One of the best songs I've ever heard from Face:

Top 5 Scarface solo songs:

My Block
Money & The Power
Guess Who's Back
No Tears
Never