Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Anthony =Ima will us a boy

Juanita= You need to will yoself a job

:skip: :wow:

That nikka Cleon wasn't right. No normal nikka carries around a human head...

shyt ain't start going wrong will they got rid of it though :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Anthony =Ima will us a boy

Juanita= You need to will yoself a job

:skip: :wow:

That nikka Cleon wasn't right. No normal nikka carries around a human head...

shyt ain't start going wrong will they got rid of it though :mjpls:

"Ain't not one of us suffered so much as a splinter since I been carrying this around. This head is our good luck charm":ohhh:

Jaunita was one of the most spoiled hood rats in urban film history. I don't condone putting hands on a woman but that moment when Anthony choked that bytch out I literally cheered. I mean there are actually black women who would ADMIT to fukking they ex right after that nikka put a gun to they man's face:rudy:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know Cutty was tappin that ass something serious when Anthony was locked up. Probably knocked her up and everything.

mqdefault.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Jaunita was one of the most spoiled hood rats in urban film history. I don't condone putting hands on a woman but that moment when Anthony choked that bytch out I literally cheered. I mean there are actually black women who would ADMIT to fukking they ex right after that nikka put a gun to they man's face:rudy:

It was clear that Juanita grew accustomed to the lifestyle that Cutty had provided her with while Anthony was gone. Once he returned, she had to put an end to that life, and she resented him for it.:dry:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
During the money-counting scene, Cleon complains about how the money is evil, they are all going to Hell for it, and that he is not even sure if he wants his cut of the money. When Kirby and Skip state that they would be more than happy to take his cut, he changes his mind and accepts the money. That right there was a sign that he could not be trusted. Anthony fukked up BIG TIME by not letting Kirby get rid of him.:rudy: